Jump to content
Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

151,399 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Lawliet said:

Yassssssss

 

There are rumors of a selena collab :duca:

Gomez? Please no. :weeps:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm here for it.

Revival was a quality pop album and she's pretty big.

I doubt it's true though.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is anyone else here for an Ariana collab mixtape?

Like Drake & Future did.

 

They could do a mini-tour for it, imagine the slay :weeps:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Kim Kardashian said:

Is anyone else here for an Ariana collab mixtape?

Like Drake & Future did.

 

They could do a mini-tour for it, imagine the slay :weeps:

 

 

Yes, actually. :rip:

More here for a Nicki/Bey mixtape cause their chemistry is 100 times better but I'd take what I could get.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fenrir said:

 

Yes, actually. :rip:

More here for a Nicki/Bey mixtape cause their chemistry is 100 times better but I'll take what I can get.

I feel the same way :skull:

Imagine if Bey really did that with Nicki though, the industry would be shook.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Fenrir said:

 

Yes, actually. :rip:

More here for a Nicki/Bey mixtape cause their chemistry is 100 times better but I'll take what I can get.

 

Bey better get in formation and serve pink lemonade with nicki

 

qmxZJOZ.thumb.gif.c56727c4ba9e07a2440466

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Kim Kardashian said:

Is anyone else here for an Ariana collab mixtape?

Like Drake & Future did.

 

They could do a mini-tour for it, imagine the slay :weeps:

 

I'm here for it. Tbh

 

They make BOPS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am SO here for Pink Lemonade. I think that'd be an awesome title. THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Fenrir said:

I am SO here for Pink Lemonade. I think that'd be an awesome title. THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN. 

I actually always wanted nicki, beyonce and rihanna to make a girl group for 1 album. But that'll never happen. But just imagine the slayage :alexz:

 

I think we will get amother song between and bey and nicki. Bey really likes her

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Lawliet said:

I actually always wanted nicki, beyonce and rihanna to make a girl group for 1 album. But that'll never happen. But just imagine the slayage :alexz:

 

I think we will get amother song between and bey and nicki. Bey really likes her

I NEED a Holy Trinity collab. The records they would break and weaves they'd snatch.. :cries:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Fenrir said:

I NEED a Holy Trinity collab. The records they would break and weaves they'd snatch.. :cries:

 

 

I think it could happen but I don't feel like Beyonce likes rihanna really

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DevonDreams said:

IAYgYQW.jpg

 

ONIKA IS A MESS for this pic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites