Coldplay's Music of the Spheres World Tour sells 700k tickets for third US/Canada leg

gustavothehuman

:gaygacat4:

Edited by gustavothehuman

I've been to their show. People may be hating on them but the way they played all of their hits, you didn't even notice the album tracks. It was so nicely intertwined with their huge hits. Almost every hit of theirs, enough for a two-hour show. But Sky Full of Stars did it for me. The bracelets and the colors and the audience jumping and no one using their phones (Chris asked not to during that segment)... One of the best shows of my life and I've seen THE Beyoncé twice. 

Edited by Doctor Dick
  • Like 4

26 minutes ago, romas_ld said:

why

Because you have to see them live

2 minutes ago, Doctor Dick said:

I've been to their show. People may be hating on them but the way they played all of their hits, you didn't even notice the album tracks. It was so nicely intertwined with their huge hits. Almost every hit of theirs, enough for a two-hour show. But Sky Full of Stars did it for me. The bracelets and the colors and the audience jumping and no one using their phones (Chris asked not to during that segment)... One of the best shows of my life and I've seen THE Beyoncé twice. 

Oh my God you're so right! I saw them in a small venue 7-8 years before, never thought that seeing them in a stadium would make me go that crazy. I went alone and 3 songs in I was in a big hug of people from all around the world dancing, singing and crying…I never got so many chills in a concert before and I'm going to avg 10 concerts per year because of work

• Like 4

The biggest artist on tour right now. :clap3:

33 minutes ago, Doctor Dick said:

Absolutely agree, I went to see them and the show was incredible. So positive, fun, the lightshow, the laser show, the atmosphere, positivity, engagement, the fun, the hits(!), as you say the album tracks felt like hits too, the show was spectacular and their touring success is well deserved. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gangbaby said:

Oh my God you're so right! I saw them in a small venue 7-8 years before, never thought that seeing them in a stadium would make me go that crazy. I went alone and 3 songs in I was in a big hug of people from all around the world dancing, singing and crying…I never got so many chills in a concert before and I'm going to avg 10 concerts per year because of work

Which small venue show did you went to? Was it from Ghost Stories era? If so, massive privilege!

51 minutes ago, gustavothehuman said:

Which small venue show did you went to? Was it from Ghost Stories era? If so, massive privilege!

Yes 2014 in Munich 

People love mindless elevator music by a bunch of lean, hairy, masculine white men

40 minutes ago, Gangbaby said:

Yes 2014 in Munich 

Insane! :jonny6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.