• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hex

• collin

• aly

• AlbertoBouvier

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, bearman said:

I'm not in love with it but also I don't get why you guys want Kesha to follow Charli's Grammy concept. The whole point of this remix album in particular is that every artist is asked to have their own interpretation. Kesha did some something silly and fun reminiscent of her old music. 

It's better than the Guess remix for me where the remix was basically exactly the same. 

I get your point but like Talk Talk, I feel like she has missed the point of the album entirely. Kesha could have spun a song about being underappreciated / undermined so many ways since she has never been given the respect she deserves, but instead chose to just follow the basic option for the gays to lap up.

• Thanks 1

i'm kinda disappointed with this just bc the production was barely changed as all the new remixes are so fresh

kesha's verse slayed, i just wish the production was new too

• Like 1

3 more streams

• Thumbs Down 3

Kesha bodied that :clap3:

• Like 1

She needs to release WTMI boiler room version and stop playing atp

• Like 1

Kesha did that 

• Like 3

Not the polarized opinions :eli:
love the vibe overall, and the autotune 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, rihxnicki said:

I get your point but like Talk Talk, I feel like she has missed the point of the album entirely. Kesha could have spun a song about being underappreciated / undermined so many ways since she has never been given the respect she deserves, but instead chose to just follow the basic option for the gays to lap up.

Yeah, I have to agree she took a safer route. The best remixes on the album are the ones that truly flipped the song and created a new meaning. I'm also afraid Spring Breakers is just not that kind of song. 

• Like 1

i love it! i do miss the vroom vroom vroom vroom in a big pink truck verse tho

• Like 3

This is fine, but boring in comparison to the ambition of the other tracks on the album

Imagine if Charli listened to the bright minds of ATRL and just put every featured artist on the original track with just a new verse

Yeah I don't think this one really works sadly. Kesha's parts feel awkward and ill fitting.

Kesha's verse :jonnycat:

• Like 1

this is so good :jonny: 

• Like 1

The first half is great but then it turns really noisy :skull:

needed kesha to rap about her also planning a faux terrorist attack and serving witty genius lyrically like charli on the og but we got this? 

kesha-bye.gif

• Like 1

It does feel kinda rushed (well it was done last minute apparently) and I wish they changed the production a little, but I'm still bopping. Loved her verse.

keshaicon.png.ef08f14cdf9302db9bc9a89d51

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rihxnicki said:

Has she not done that with music from the last few albums? I don't think Kesha should have to be chained to defending herself with every release…

• Thanks 1

Oh this is the first brat song.... that i am not totally into....

what was the point of this :rip:

This is very good and a lot of fun. 

• Like 1

All those essays over Spring breakers out of all songs :rip:

Kesha ate on this remix can't wait for Hello Goodbye 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.