• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raphy23

• kellebrity98

• Parallel

• Supervillain

2 hours ago, wish said:

I love the chorus but this production sounds kinda muffled and LQ. Is it just me? :doc:

The snippet doesn't seem to be smashing on TikTok either. Run For The Hills deserved a push over this...

doing ioio numbers

Edited by kellebrity98

Are they for real ditching the urban uptempo album? It seems as if this was always gonna be a single if it was teased in the IOIO video

Sounds exactly like a 'Think Later' track, which is kinda disappointing.

I really wanted her to lean into the Britney/Nelly Furtado thing that was exciting everyone about her.

Hopefullu it's just one song, and not an indication that TM3 will just be Think Later 2.0 (which I love, btw. I just want more of an evolution).

• Like 1

On 10/11/2024 at 7:25 PM, SweetTalker said:

It was a good song at first. But it then I can only describe it as if Jojo Siwa was a song. It gets too grating and there's too much going in the verses/prechorus (production wise). 

what in the hell is this bold face lie. you tried and failed cause its ok is not at all what you described lol

On 10/11/2024 at 8:13 PM, RoseBud said:

:ace:  Oh the baby voice still there ?

oh no a smug carpenter scared in a tate thread what else is new lol

On 10/11/2024 at 8:13 PM, Supervillain said:

Yeah, Emile Haynie completely ruined the song. The original track was produced by Lostboy and it was so smooth & clean :clown:

ugh why was it reproduced ew 

On 10/11/2024 at 10:41 PM, 305 said:

2nd single already?

Normaniglitchavi.thumb.gif.dc68d0d18e8f9

dont say this and post a normani gif yeah were lucky to even get her debut album 

22 hours ago, RoseBud said:

:keir:  Sabrina is 100% real and natural.  Doesn't use makeup, hair dye, fillers or platform shoes.  Never uses auto-tune or payola.  She is a prodigy and it's a shame it took so long for the GP to discover her !!!  

sabrina only took off after completely rebranding herself lets be honest. and she definitely is using cheek fillers. its giving jigsaw from the saw movies love my girl though. justice for singular 1 and 2 which should've been her true breakthrough

18 hours ago, SpaceOddity said:

If she scrapped the urban productions and we're only getting the lite pop stuff.......

then she deserves everything coming respectfully

10 hours ago, Bencharmer said:

It's ok, i'm ok

Two hands.

What's next?

Sky is Blue?

Those Legs can Walk?

Father's Daughter?

Talk that Talk?

Dance to The Music?

From the album called Logic?

:ryan3:

... k

are we all listening to different songs? :rip: I've seen people call this a ballad, a 2000s rock song, her Umbrella, some said it's messy and noisy and others were calling it boring, some complaining about how it sounds like her old sad girl stuff and some complaining about how it sounds like TL

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, Kintsugi said:

are we all listening to different songs? :rip: I've seen people call this a ballad, a 2000s rock song, her Umbrella, some said it's messy and noisy and others were calling it boring, some complaining about how it sounds like her old sad girl stuff and some complaining about how it sounds like TL

It's her umbrella wbk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Want your two hands on me

like my life needs savin'
Let 'em all know

(I want your two hands)
Can you do it like that? 

tatee.thumb.gif.761491d87c1d560abefe7097

11 hours ago, wish said:

Run For The Hills deserved a push over this...

I'm still pressed over this :toofunny2:

There's something so irksome about a label refusing to push a guaranteed hit, I can't cope :toofunny3:

• Like 2

well.... we'll see when the whole song is out, but for now it doesn't make nothing for me.  :( But the chorus sounds better than IOIO

It's so hard to have an opinion based on a short snippet but I think y'all are overreacting and it's not THAT different to ioio. They, at the very least, sound like they belong to the same album imo.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kintsugi said:

you would know a thing or 2 about that

dualipaatrlgif.thumb.gif.d5bfef4945af139

Don't get me wrong, Radical Optimism was underwhelming, but calling someone mediocre whilst they're holding a Grammy and looking like Cher is wild :jonny:

She better let It's ok I'm ok breathe and have its full run before moving on to this single.......that song deserves better. 

On 10/12/2024 at 8:36 PM, Motivation93 said:

Are they for real ditching the urban uptempo album? It seems as if this was always gonna be a single if it was teased in the IOIO video

They aren't. And you're right, it was always meant to be a single. But the insider on here said the album is still mostly cunty urban uptempo, with only a few slower songs. 

On 10/13/2024 at 2:34 AM, Kintsugi said:

Right. I hear Umbrella/Shut Up and Drive, with a bit of Dua's IDGAF. 

I listen to the chorus again and I think that im gonna get obsessed with this song like I did with RFTH... The chorus sounds amazing.

Y'all are doing the ******* most, it sounds like a cute promo single, which likely will be as ioio is rising on radio.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.