• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raphy23

• kellebrity98

• Parallel

• Supervillain

4 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

I..wanted..urban ..pop.. 

I wont forgive yall for letting its ok im ok flop...

It was a good song at first. But it then I can only describe it as if Jojo Siwa was a song. It gets too grating and there's too much going in the verses/prechorus (production wise). 

• Like 2
  • Confused 4
  • Thumbs Down 2

It sounds... okay? Excited for the album, but it doesn't seem to be topping Think Later or her debut right now. 

This should be an album track not a single

9 minutes ago, glitch said:

The production is so noisy. Idk how they went from a song as excellent as Greedy to It's Ok I'm Ok and this

Yeah, Emile Haynie completely ruined the song. The original track was produced by Lostboy and it was so smooth & clean :clown:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Yeah, Emile Haynie completely ruined the song. The original track was produced by Lostboy and it was so smooth & clean :clown:

Are there still urban bangers on the album?

19 minutes ago, glitch said:

The production is so noisy. Idk how they went from a song as excellent as Greedy to It's Ok I'm Ok and this

Learned the wrong lessons from greedy's success. Wish she worked with more imaginative producers than Tedder too…

• Like 1

More middle of the line pop which is probably smarter if she wants to get her bananies avocadoes fans mobilized.

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.