Top Posters In This Topic

• Armani?

• Onyxmage

• Communion

• Marianah Adkins

well, Obama can say this.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I don't understand why he is being attacked here for this statement. He is right. To be honest, sometimes it seems to me that you all wish the Republicans and Trump would win.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 5

11 hours ago, Anthinos said:

I don't understand why he is being attacked here for this statement. He is right. To be honest, sometimes it seems to me that you all wish the Republicans and Trump would win.

Because Black men are polling at 80% Kamala before the debate but sure let's point out only the underperformance of Black men, still more liberal voting than every other women group other than Black women:skull:

@AlanRickman1946

81% in this one 

The whole thing is blown out of proportion to maybe unintentionally make a scapegoat if she loses, I'm tired of the Trump winning Black men articles/stories :rip: 

12 hours ago, Tropez said:

There's a reason why they are voting for Trump. Maybe they should understand why that is, and create policies that they can agree with. Don't just tell them to vote when there's no strong reason why. 

Or they can just say how Trump's policies would hurt Black men. They got all that money but can't make an effective ad?:skull:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, LegaMyth said:

So many Black men are making excuses. Finally, someone says something. First, she's not "Black." Then, it's she's with a White man. Some are upset that she had Black men arrested. Every Black man that I know, who is serving time in prison, COMMITTED THE DAMN CRIME THAT THEY WERE ACCUSED OF. Now, a bunch of them are crying about child support. 

Obama told the f*****g truth.

And yet Black men are polling at 80% Kamala:skull:

This isn't effective messaging. He can bring up stop & frisk or Project 2025,'s plans to gut parts of the Fair Housing Act etc

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Because Black men are polling at 80% Kamala before the debate but sure let's point out only the underperformance of Black men, still more liberal voting than every other women group other than Black women:skull:

81% in this one 

The whole thing is blown out of proportion to maybe unintentionally make a scapegoat if she loses, I'm tired of the Trump winning Black men articles/stories :rip: 

Or they can just say how Trump's policies would hurt Black men. They got all that money but can't make an effective ad?:skull:

Dems are horrendous at messaging. They cannot effectively communicate what they want. They cannot make a catchy slogan. They cannot make strategic attacks. They are largely incompetent in what matters. 

• Like 1

The Black voices against Kamala are much louder, which is why I'm surprised at the 80% polling. That surprised me. 

Of course, people can vote for who they want, but the ignorant answers is all ove heard.

• Thumbs Down 1

I can sense his frustration, but this is not the way to go about it. It will just piss people off more and turn them away. The substance and his points are correct, voting for someone who has a history of being racist and working against your best interests doesn't make sense. Nobody likes to be talked down to though, so while it could be a wake up call to some, it could alienate a lot more people. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, LegaMyth said:

The Black voices against Kamala are much louder, which is why I'm surprised at the 80% polling. That surprised me. 

Of course, people can vote for who they want, but the ignorant answers is all ove heard.

It's only a couple points away from 2020 #s(including undecideds) at least predebate on avg

But if they couldn't reach the voters in that timeframe that's a failure of her campaign. There hasn't been any specific Black polling since then so who knows:giraffe:

Questions like "who would make a great president" isn't the same as who to vote for

Making Black men the scapegoat for when this election goes wrong and not white men and women is classic anti blackness.

Black men don't have to do anything.

• Thanks 5

9 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Kamala Harris' policies imprisoned dozens of black men unjustly 

When she was working in California, she had to follow what was the law of the land at that time. 

• Thumbs Down 4

Personally, I'm here for politicians calling out the electorate. I'm sorry but many people are dumber than horseshit and need to be led like pigs to the trough. Yes, sitting out of an election entirely because you're not in love with either candidate is a harebrained excuse.

Edited by Capris Groove
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

Obama needs to just go away and this rhetoric is why a lot of Obama voters are now Trump supporters.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, discosean said:

When she was working in California, she had to follow what was the law of the land at that time. 

Yes she was powerless to do anything as the... *checks notes* Attorney General :rip:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Headlock said:

Yes she was powerless to do anything as the... *checks notes* Attorney General :rip:

If she had gone around the policy, they would have asked why she wasn't following it. And if she was too strict, like she was, people ask why was she so strict? 

21 minutes ago, discosean said:

How far we gonna stretch this excuse of why they fail Black people?

• Thanks 1

Yeah so what we're not gonna do is blame black men or any minority for whatever reasons they have for choosing to not support Harris. Especially coming from a rich man from Martha's vineyard who was a puppet for white capital his whole admin while militarizing the police force in response to blm/Ferguson/Baltimore and bombed brown children abroad 

• Thanks 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, discosean said:

This logic is betrayed though by the reality that she became the DA in San Francisco explicitly by running against her progressive mentor and attacking him from the right, saying his interpretation of current law was too lenient and she would provide a conservative interpretation of the law.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Capris Groove said:

Personally, I'm here for politicians calling out the electorate. I'm sorry but many people are dumber than horseshit and need to be led like pigs to the trough. Yes, sitting out of an election entirely because you're not in love with either candidate is a harebrained excuse.

This might sound nice in theory, but this tactic has already been tried in 2016 and it resulted in black turnout collapsing by like 18% in Wisconsin and causing Hillary her loss. :redface:

Noticeably, there has been an increase in Russian bots' activities about his statement lol. "Obama" must have been their top trigger word. :ryan3:

Edited by Rep2000

10 hours ago, Tropez said:

There's a reason why they are voting for Trump. Maybe they should understand why that is, and create policies that they can agree with. Don't just tell them to vote when there's no strong reason why. 

You mean like the Black Nazi Mark Robinson? :coffee2:

42 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

Russian bots' activities

ddd you know some of you are operating with no care or awareness of how different corridors of culture operate cause this rhetorical trick is just going to make more opposition black groups of voters like ADOS even more hostile to Democrats and has never worked to persuade them or others. :redface:

GRwT6A7aIAEaOrL?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.