Clairo shades singing gay male concert audience

Thickorita

Yelling at her? Isn't that what concerts are about. People singing your music back to you. Or do I miss some sort of context here

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Who even yells at a Clairo concert? She makes the most demure music :rip:

Y'all need to get those testosterone levels down

• Haha 10

That being said, she is overcharging the living sh*t out of those tickets so maybe she should take the money and shut up, idk

:suburban:

• Haha 6

Yelling at her in what sense? It's a concert not a funeral. Are people not allowed to sing at concerts now?

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I need further context for what she's saying, like it's rude if the concertgoers are constantly screaming and interrupting but she's also... at a concert, this isn't a poetry reading 

I must admit I don't think there's much to scream about with her music so that does surprise me a little, especially considering I think screams would be enough on their own to completely drown out her paper thin vocals

• Haha 2

Clairo Shade Bieber ha impact…

olivia-wilde-olivia-wilde-nodding.gif

Let me shade clairo

she needs to stop and be thankful that gays patronize her Casio calculator music 

• Haha 14

1 hour ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Who is she

nepo baby

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Who is she

Nepo baby. Her father is a wealthy and influental label executive who has been playlisting her horrible songs since day 1.

tumblr_lmr3pg60Up1qzhxbpo1_500.gif

• Like 2

Some of these newer artists hatred for their owns fans is so wild 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Yelling at her? Isn't that what concerts are about. People singing your music back to you. Or do I miss some sort of context here

Why are you assuming it is about singing back to her when she is saying yelling?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

nepo baby

6 minutes ago, Europe said:

Nepo baby. Her father is a wealthy and influental label executive who has been playlisting her horrible songs since day 1.

tumblr_lmr3pg60Up1qzhxbpo1_500.gif

Omg i'm shocked at her being a nepo i'm literally hearing about this for the first time even though i listened to her before & keeping up with the pop news :eek: she is not getting the same hate & bad headlines Gracie Abrams is getting for being a nepo which is interesting :confused:

Just now, Kayseri Mantisi said:

Omg i'm shocked at her being a nepo i'm literally hearing about this for the first time even though i listened to her before & keeping up with the pop news :eek: she is not getting the same hate & bad headlines Gracie Abrams is getting for being a nepo which is interesting :confused:

She used to in the past but lately it died down, probably because she is not being very active at the moment.

17 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

Some of these newer artists hatred for their owns fans is so wild 

Or maybe the stan world actually should start listening and treat people with more respect. :michael:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Singing not yelling. 

• Like 1

She wants her Mitski moment so bad lmao

19 minutes ago, Europe said:

She used to in the past but lately it died down, probably because she is not being very active at the moment.

She literally released an album this summer :rip:and a good one at that

21 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

she is not getting the same hate & bad headlines Gracie Abrams is getting for being a nepo which is interesting :confused:

because Clairo is not releasing bad music chewed-up Melodrama and is not coddled by Taylor. Clairo has her own little niche and doesn't branch too much into the mainstream. 

• Like 7

A person who went to her concert last night said it was a group of 6 men.

I was there, they were shouting "we love you" & stuff like that. One group of like 6 men. She would ignore them cause it was just rude & obnoxious and they kept going. All show.

Why are the men of ATRL always siding with these obnoxious fans and demanding artists be demure, sweet subs? :deadbanana: 

• Like 10

58 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

she needs to stop and be thankful that gays patronize her Casio calculator music 

Her audience isn't even mainly gay men. They're straight men who find her attractive. :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.