Beyonce and Jay z come for Piers Morgan

SmittenCake

32 minutes ago, frankvert said:

Until ppl in my mentions drop the mentality that Beyoncé is some infallible deity (although she REMAINS married to Diddy's bestie Scum-Z) and answer with actual commentary (not canned responses that may well have been written by her PR firm), I'm not interested in having this discussion. 

spacer.png

I'll leave you with this:

If what Piers aired on his show is so wildly and unimaginably false, why would the Carters care so much as to send a cease & desist? That's pretty extreme. If the unedited segment aired and a court found them innocent, they could sue Piers & his show for defamation, slander, etc. But the Carters chose censorship. Maybe if y'all think a little bit harder and draw non-Stan Twitter'd conclusions, we can circle back on this. 

spacer.png

Again with conspiracy after conspiracy theory after theory yet at the end of the day 0 victims have accused Beyonce of anything nor has she been named in any lawsuits. Jaguar has never claimed to be a victim nor has she ever presented evidence of any victim's accusations.

There's plenty of reasons to send a cease and desist instead of suing immediately, lawsuits are costly, time-consuming and get a lot more scrutiny from media. A cease and desist is a quicker way to resolve a conflict which is a win:win situation. Also if a case does end up going to court, Bey and Jay could show they attempted to resolve the issue outside litigation, which could reflect favourably on them in court. 

Edited by SoundsandSongs

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SoundsandSongs

• Shelter

• Seeyuh

• REDMAN

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, REDMAN said:

I honestly don't believe she is mentally ill. I believe the stuff she is accusing the industry of is just too hard to believe. But that doesn't make her crazy in my opinion. They said the same thing about johnathan oddi because he was talking about off the wall conspiracy theories. But once he started talking about the diddy situation and being a sex slave. It's like hold on its gotta be sometruth to this. What he said almost mirrors what jaguar wright has been saying. He said this back in 2018 if I'm not mistaking. But we will just wait and see how all of this unfolds I guess. All these people can't be lying on them

Idk who this guy is however yet again, there's no mention of Beyonce anywhere. 

As you mentioned, this man made these claims back in 2018 before Jaguar started going on her current rant campaign. It's very plausible she could've crafted her whole narrative based on videos she saw online. Jaguar hasn't even clarified how someone of her status even allegedly got all this insider information on Diddy's parties which were dominated by big name celebs. How is someone of her status deep in on the activities of A list celebs like Bey and Jay who are notoriously private?

Only Jaguar's doctor can fully comment on her mental health however her own family have called her out for her character and she's done many disturbing things (you can search online). Her own son came forward and accused her of mistreatment and neglect.

Edited by SoundsandSongs

1 hour ago, REDMAN said:

But no cease and desist for jaguar, the person that's actually making the accusations......🤔yeah they did that ****

Did she tell you that she received no correspondence from their lawyer herself?

you're crazy af :rip:  

4 hours ago, Seeyuh said:

dont pretend her stans didnt make ppl resent her. its not just praise

One thing is to resent her and another is to make up a story of her being a psych.0 mur.d3rer :rip:

55 minutes ago, BrokenMachine said:

One thing is to resent her and another is to make up a story of her being a psych.0 mur.d3rer :rip:

ppl are more inclined to believe the worst about you. these rumors would not stick with rihanna

Most crazies who share this nonsense preface this whole "she knows" shtick with "I never liked her anyway", so the motive of this witch hunt is quite apparent

All I can say is: Seethe poor keyboard warriors with your unimportant lives. SEETHE!

leobylaw-stan-twitter.gif

Edited by Kristie Kuwa
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Seeyuh said:

ppl are more inclined to believe the worst about you. these rumors would not stick with rihanna

Ironic since Rihanna has done far worse in the past such as sexualizing a teenage Justin Bieber, being racist to Asians (the Rice cake joke), and bordering transphobia by calling Ciara a man. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Weld_E said:

Ironic since Rihanna has done far worse in the past such as sexualizing a teenage Justin Bieber, being racist to Asians (the Rice cake joke), and bordering transphobia by calling Ciara a man. 

and yet ppl like her more

1 hour ago, Rafael said:

My God you're soo embarassingly annoying :psyduck:

That user is truly gone. The amount of TikToks, YouTube videos and Tweets they share all the time... they clearly have nothing going on in their lives to be that caught up in all this.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Seeyuh said:

No one cares about her. Jag also said Rih gave Chris Brown Herpes, are we supposed to believe that? 

• Like 1

We live in an age where people think they can get away with anything. Beyonce and Jay-Z are doing the right thing. What goes on on social media is no longer normal. Lies, hate and conspiracy theories should have consequences. Things like this can severely damage a person and their personal career. These are not small things.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Weld_E said:

Y'all really need to learn how to defend Bey without deflecting to Rih. You don't see us bringing up Bey whenever Rih is getting dragged for some **** :rip:

5 minutes ago, Seeyuh said:

If they do it's only now. It wasn't always like that though, which I guess is why some Bey stans are mad that Rih is liked a lot now than she was years ago. But these things are cyclical and fickle and why the hive should just ignore it, they just might start hating on Rih hard again. 

OT: This was bound to happen lol. The moment I saw her on there I knew it was about time they started sending papers, and just as well it's gotten out of hand.

5 minutes ago, Burn said:

That user is truly gone. The amount of TikToks, YouTube videos and Tweets they share all the time... they clearly have nothing going on in their lives to be that caught up in all this.

Is that Janet in his av? Wasn't she at his latest party. :khalyan:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Poor Piers 

spacer.png

Their attorney going to TMZ with a full interview. This has to be a first for them :deadbanana4:

Edited by lonnie

6 hours ago, frankvert said:

Until ppl in my mentions drop the mentality that Beyoncé is some infallible deity (although she REMAINS married to Diddy's bestie Scum-Z) and answer with actual commentary (not canned responses that may well have been written by her PR firm), I'm not interested in having this discussion. 

spacer.png

I'll leave you with this:

If what Piers aired on his show is so wildly and unimaginably false, why would the Carters care so much as to send a cease & desist? That's pretty extreme. If the unedited segment aired and a court found them innocent, they could sue Piers & his show for defamation, slander, etc. But the Carters chose censorship. Maybe if y'all think a little bit harder and draw non-Stan Twitter'd conclusions, we can circle back on this. 

spacer.png

Can we call a spade a spade and just say you're hoping Beyoncé has links to pedophilia, rape, and sexual assault, so that you can win internet points against people who don't know you exist? 

Perhaps it's a way for you to make yourself feel better about your fav emphatically calling for R. Kelly's innocence despite the decades of public information linking him to sex crimes.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, lonnie said:

Their attorney going to TMZ with a full interview. This has to be a first for them :deadbanana4:

It's definitely to get word out there that if you try the **** Piers pulled, you'll be getting a call too. Jag will be fuming, I'm expecting a massive rant out of this 

1 minute ago, Shelter said:

It's definitely to get word out there that if you try the **** Piers pulled, you'll be getting a call too. Jag will be fuming, I'm expecting a massive rant out of this 

That lady seriously and obviously needs help and anyone exploiting her mental situation to get views and clicks is unethical. This might not stop the smaller accounts but it will stop bigger and more well known personalities like Piers from giving her a platform.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, REDMAN said:

Are some of yall intentionally dense? The woman in the diss track is not Kathy White, that's rapper Liv. Kathy died 3 yrs before this diss track was released. Start from a place of fact checking before bringing them up.

• Like 1

Just now, SoundsandSongs said:

Are some of yall intentionally dense? The woman in the diss track is not Kathy White, that's rapper Liv. Kathy died 3 yrs before this diss track was released. Start from a place of fact checking before bringing them up.

Omg :bibliahh:

2 hours ago, lonnie said:

Y'all really need to learn how to defend Bey without deflecting to Rih. You don't see us bringing up Bey whenever Rih is getting dragged for some **** :rip:

I was responding to someone who brought her up. I don't  think of her nor care about her, but seems like I hit a nerve.

• Thanks 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.