Beyonce and Jay z come for Piers Morgan

SmittenCake

1 hour ago, Almighty Gaga said:

Erasing interviews? Clearly someone missed the concept of the internet. That will just make it spread more :dies:

they are in a lose/lose situation 

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SoundsandSongs

• Shelter

• Seeyuh

• REDMAN

Top Posters In This Topic

2003-clive-davis-pre-grammy-party-inside.webp?s=612x612&w=gi&k=20&c=M989ZU9Qfh-AGQ1fZHkvC-Bs6tH4v0-kOcLmfPGhAUY=diddy-nsync.webp?w=900&f=7b7eef87825c6f7f7ec793b729b8b85dm.jpg

He knows.

89908537-13872625-image-a-5_1726831916511.jpg1_diddy-and-oprah.jpgGX7RfAfWoAAIOiA?format=jpg&name=medium

She knows.

3423223-exclusif-madonna-et-sean-diddy-combs-580x0-1.jpgAK5Qvx3.jpgB1Ps-ZPCIAAC5Nm?format=jpg&name=small

She knows.

No I don't actually think they do, but these were the first 3 random celebrities that popped in my mind and I was easily able to find pics of them with Diddy just like people are doing with Jay and Bey. See how it doesn't mean anything at all. :cm:

• Thanks 6

1 hour ago, frankvert said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Yet 50 is his biggest hater 

A couple of pics don't prove anything 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

But didn't like 70% of the entertainment industry know diddy? What makes Beyonce and Jay-Z stand out

OBHs won't miss a chance. Just like other O_Hs these last few weeks :eli:

Btw, women can never win, isn't it?

I get the lashings for flopping artists, but somehow internet built a whole conspiracy about Bey... because she gets praise :rip:

It doesn't even run through their minds that she's just THAT admired and respected as an artist. She won't k1.ll anyone who doesn't praise her, I can't believe I have to explain this lmao

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Xtina23 said:

Funny, allegedly Diddy's allegedly lawyer allegedly said allegedly something allegedly similar, allegedly...

The difference is one has evidence against them and the others have conspiracy theories. :celestial6:

1 hour ago, Xtina23 said:

Funny, allegedly Diddy's allegedly lawyer allegedly said allegedly something allegedly similar, allegedly...

The difference is one has evidence against them and the others have conspiracy theories. :celestial6:

57 minutes ago, BrokenMachine said:

Btw, women can never win, isn't it?

I get the lashings for flopping artists, but somehow internet built a whole conspiracy about Bey... because she gets praise :rip:

It doesn't even run through their minds that she's just THAT admired and respected as an artist. She won't k1.ll anyone who doesn't praise her, I can't believe I have to explain this lmao

I said this as a fan:

She created a god-like persona when the industry showed admiration and respect. Those two combined translated badly to the GP's eyes, especially during these times. In 2024 you just can't pretend the idea of "we live in Beyoncé's world and we have to deal with it" sticks to the GP as it did 10 years ago, and the result is the amount of memes and tiktoks trying to tear her down, unfairly. 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, cowboy tyrant said:

Right like people such as Jaguar Wright and all these other conspiracy theorists make it more difficult for real victims to come forward and be taken seriously. Why are people listening to Jaguar, who isn't even claiming to be a victim and has never presented any evidence?

We should be listening to actual victims and their stories and lawsuits, not a woman who isn't even involved in this situation in any way.

Diddy has actual victims calling him out. No victims are calling out Beyonce.

Edited by SoundsandSongs

21 minutes ago, BGKC said:

Anyone can play that game 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Not saying they were involved in any way but if anything Paris's and many other celebs pictures with Diddy should raise way more questions than Beyonce's pictures. 

Beyonce's pics with Diddy are all in quite public settings and more formal with them posing for the camera and all. Meanwhile so many other celebs have pics of them with Diddy in less formal settings where shady activities were more likely to occur.

Edited by SoundsandSongs

1 hour ago, CocoPouf said:

I said this as a fan:

She created a god-like persona when the industry showed admiration and respect. Those two combined translated badly to the GP's eyes, especially during these times. In 2024 you just can't pretend the idea of "we live in Beyoncé's world and we have to deal with it" sticks to the GP as it did 10 years ago, and the result is the amount of memes and tiktoks trying to tear her down, unfairly. 

Yeah, but it always comes from a place of jealousy and even rac1.sm at some extent. Like, imagine being pressed of an artist praising another, it's such a miserable take for the ones making those tiktoks

• Like 1

7 hours ago, frankvert said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Ur best friend turns out to be a murderer, so by association, you must be one too or at the very minimum involved.

Do u hear yourself? :rip:

4 hours ago, tshwark said:

Edit the interview? why? what are they scared of.

Maniacs trying to kill her or their family because they believe this nonsense

Are u so slow to not see how harmful these takes can be? 

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.