Why do so many people continue to buy Iphones like its 2007 ? Galaxy is much better.

MoonGoodandHappy

I haven't own a Iphone since 2015 Once I went Android I never went back however Im loving the Google Pixel over my Galaxy now though I do use both just the Galaxy just for Games and streaming spotify and my google phone for calling and taking photos at concerts :heart:

Β 

Β 

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kayseri Mantisi

• MoonGoodandHappy

• Breathe On Moi

• Virgos Groove

5 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

do you mean for pics? if so there is what you call a hidden folder.

it's not the same thing. Secure Folder creates a different, encrypted partition in your phone that's not reachable by anyone and moves the files you want to there. since it's a different partition you can also add apps to there and duplicate them (think of it like having Instagram normally on your phone, and an another one in Secure Folder.) when you exit & lock secure folder, all apps stop working, their notifications cease, & when opened again it will be decrypted and the apps will resume normal operation.Β 

Just now, enchanted0 said:

I can't explain it but pictures by iPhone look just better. It's a matter of taste really.Β :mandown:

your taste probably leans on to the faulty HDR, overexposed pics, extra contrast and grainy night shots then. it's a matter of taste as you said.

• Like 1

They both have copied so many features from each other that it reallyΒ doesn't matter anymore. You can pry my s-pen from my cold dead hands though.Β :clack:

• Like 1

The only thing I hate about iPhone is that it seems impossible to download console emulators on it so I'm kinda jealous when I see people on their androids play PokΓ©mon games and stuff like that. Seems like you can do much more on an Android when it comes to apps, the experience is so much more interesting.

Β 

Also I hate that Apple stopped supporting my phone. I'm a emoji person and I don't have the newest emojis, it's kinda sad.

Β 

Anyway, I really hate phones in general, I wish I could live without them.

13 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

it's not the same thing. Secure Folder creates a different, encrypted partition in your phone that's not reachable by anyone and moves the files you want to there. since it's a different partition you can also add apps to there and duplicate them (think of it like having Instagram normally on your phone, and an another one in Secure Folder.) when you exit & lock secure folder, all apps stop working, their notifications cease, & when opened again it will be decrypted and the apps will resume normal operation.Β 

was this created for married men on Grindr?

• Haha 1

Just now, Breathe On Moi said:

was this created for married men on Grindr?

it's not, but definitely a good use caseΒ :heart:

11 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

your taste probably leans on to the faulty HDR, overexposed pics, extra contrast and grainy night shots then. it's a matter of taste as you said.

or they take pictures for social media which still look terrible on android despite samsung saying theyve been working on it for years

• Like 1

I had a Galaxy in 2017 for 9 months and hated it. I hate the way Android manages notifications and the lack of consistency between menus.
Β 

I use iPhone because I like the UI and because i don't give a **** about microSD, customization and AI.Β 

• Like 3

Just now, EtherealCat said:

or they take pictures for social media which still look terrible on android despite samsung saying theyve been working on it for years

this is an outdated & ignorant 2013 ass take. none of the Samsung flagships are bad on social media & they work flawlessly even since like the S22 series. even Google's own phones Pixel's are not having the same social media support. 1080p60fps videos are supported on stories, HDR & P3 color scheme supported on Instagram posts, all the apps that uses camera now uses the actual camera API and more. literally what else do you need?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

The only thing I hate about iPhone is that it seems impossible to download console emulators on it so I'm kinda jealous when I see people on their androids play PokΓ©mon games and stuff like that. Seems like you can do much more on an Android when it comes to apps, the experience is so much more interesting.

Β 

Also I hate that Apple stopped supporting my phone. I'm a emoji person and I don't have the newest emojis, it's kinda sad.

Β 

Anyway, I really hate phones in general, I wish I could live without them.

You can still download emulators for iPhone, I've done it in the past. I can try to have a look and teach you how to do it!Β 

• Thanks 1

Google Pixel >>> Samsung and Iphone

Edited by ttsmu
  • Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

You can still download emulators for iPhone, I've done it in the past. I can try to have a look and teach you how to do it!Β 

Omg that would be so nice.Β :heart2:

39 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

I feel like what a lot of people are missing is that technology, for a lot of people, is not just the on-paper specs of a device, but an experience.Β 

Β 

Apple just offers the best user experience of using technology due to the excellent implementation of their software with their hardware, simplicity and intuitivityΒ of use, coupled with the best design language and build quality on the market that makes their devices feel really premium in your hands. And that goes for all of their gadgets, not just phones.Β 

Β 

Congratulations on all the gimmicks and tricks you can do on your android phone, the reality is that the vast majority of people simply do not care for that.Β :michael:

pretty much nailed it, ty

Β 

android users deep down know this, hence why the irrational need to **** on iphones "worse specs" and "lack of options" to justify their usage of their bloated clunky OS/phone

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I don't disagree that Samsung (or Android) may have some functionalities that are better than Apple/iPhone, but for somebody like me who doesn't really care about the new tweaks and features and are using Apple because I'm used to it and I love and enjoy the service and experience, it's a no brainer. Same with people who are just used to Samsung/Android. Most consumers nowadays are (generally) for what works best for them, not which is newer or has this feature or that.

Literally nobody in the real world gives a ****. The Lorde stan is like 15 so perhaps it does matter at that age but still. The last time I had the iOS vs Android argument was in 2011 in the yahoo comments.

• Haha 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

The only thing that matters is screen quality and yes Samsung wins out. Even its cheaper models with AMOLED screens are amazing.

56 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

I feel like what a lot of people are missing is that technology, for a lot of people, is not just the on-paper specs of a device, but an experience.Β 

Β 

Apple just offers the best user experience of using technology due to the excellent implementation of their software with their hardware, simplicity and intuitivityΒ of use, coupled with the best design language and build quality on the market that makes their devices feel really premium in your hands. And that goes for all of their gadgets, not just phones.Β 

Β 

Congratulations on all the gimmicks and tricks you can do on your android phone, the reality is that the vast majority of people simply do not care for that.Β :michael:

Louder for the uglies in the back :fan:Β 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

iPhones are more reliable. They may be overrated, and the same quality every year. But they are consistent and I never had a problem with them for the past decade. Unlike everytime I had androids.Β 

2 minutes ago, Prodigal Self said:

Literally nobody in the real world gives a ****. The Lorde stan is like 15 so perhaps it does matter at that age but still. The last time I had the iOS vs Android argument was in 2011 in the yahoo comments.

I am not the one who made this thread don't get it twisted. I'm 21 & if age matters that much to you I was like 8 in 2011 and doesn't even remember the existence of Yahoo so you must be like 40 instead. I NEVER talk about this whole Samsung vs. Apple thing irl but the opposite keeps happening since new people and my friends keep asking me why do I use an S24 Ultra and didn't spend the same money for an iPhone instead etc. It's giving obsession. I just saw the thread on the homepage, as always saw the misinformation in it and replied to some of them. Don't expect people to keep staying quiet about things, y'all are so closed to different opinions.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Breathe On Moi said:

do you mean for pics? if so there is what you call a hidden folder.

You can clone apps inside secure folder, including gallery. So it's like a parallel space, hidden and secure.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.