Why do so many people continue to buy Iphones like its 2007 ? Galaxy is much better.

MoonGoodandHappy

Iphones were cool in 2007. But it's 2024 now. Samsung Galaxy phones are better than iPhones, and this is just facts :coffee2:

Iphones never evolves while theres Samsung AI and Bixby and Gemini: Galaxy devices feature Bixby, an advanced AI assistant that integrates deeply with the phone's functions. Bixby not only controls apps and features but also sets up automated routines to enhance your daily experience (like automatically launching actions based on your location or habits).

Samsung Galaxy phones also  incorporate AI features in the camera, which analyze the scene to automatically adjust settings like brightness, saturation, and color balance. This optimizes each photo to achieve the best possible result, even in challenging conditions.

AI and Performance: The built-in AI in Samsung Galaxy optimizes phone performance by managing power consumption, allocating processing power based on usage, and improving background app performance for efficient multitasking.

Customization: Samsung phones running Android offer far more customization options than iPhones. You can modify the interface, install alternative launchers, and personalize almost every aspect of the phone.

Model diversity: Samsung offers a wide range of smartphones for all budgets and needs, from mid-range to high-end. Apple offers only a limited number of models, typically high-end.

Technological innovation: Samsung is often at the forefront of innovation, introducing new features before Apple. For example, they were among the first to offer foldable screens, wireless charging, and water resistance.

Expandable storage: Many Galaxy models allow storage expansion via microSD card, an option absent from iPhones.

Better quality displays: Samsung is known for its high-quality AMOLED screens, often considered superior to Apple's LCD screens in terms of contrast and color vibrancy.

Larger battery capacity: Galaxy phones tend to have larger battery capacities than equivalent iPhones, potentially offering better battery life.

Fast charger included: Unlike Apple, Samsung typically includes a fast charger in the box.

USB-C compatibility: Recent Galaxy phones use universal USB-C, while Apple retains its proprietary Lightning connector.

Competitive pricing: For equivalent specifications, Galaxy phones are often cheaper than iPhones.

Integration with the Android ecosystem: For those already using Android devices or services, a Galaxy integrates more naturally into this ecosystem.

Iphones are so 2007. bye. :deadvision:

Edited by MoonGoodandHappy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 6
  • Thumbs Down 29

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kayseri Mantisi

• MoonGoodandHappy

• Breathe On Moi

• Virgos Groove

We're simply used to the operating system.

In 2013, in between having an iPhone 4 and an iPhone 6, I had an S5 for a few months and it was the worst phone experience I've ever had.

I wanted to throw it at the wall. I remember trying to copy & paste stuff being so difficult. It took me forever and I found it so infuriating.

I ended up losing that phone and I didn't even care about having to pay $1000 to get out of the contract because I was EUPHORIC about getting an iPhone again.

People are just used to what they're used to. Get over it. It literally doesn't affect you…like at all.

Edited by Rihinvention
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, illia said:

okay ChatGPT

I mean it's 2024 not 2007, Iphone user. But I understand that you hate what Iphones can't do.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I don't know about elsewhere, but here in Brazil iPhone is seen as a symbol of status, so people will buy it just to show off even though Galaxy is better.

it's a combination of some of these things :celestial3:

herd mentality, not having your own personality, misinformation, not enough technology knowledge, avoiding doing research, thinking only apple devices have an ecosystem, using an entry level Samsung or an old model (S3 and such) in the past and thinking flagships are still the same, fear of change, peer pressure, reluctance to try new features, etc etc... :redface:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Thumbs Down 4

2 minutes ago, aotearoa said:

green text

this was once again because of Apple being late in adapting latest technology & refusing to add RCS support to their phones. they finally added it with iOS 18 so it shouldn't be a problem anymore (can't believe that we're celebrating their slowness on technology... but still something i guess 👏🏻)

https://www.android.com/get-the-message/

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

Not really :whistle2:

I tried Samsung Galaxy for a year and it was horseshit. There are some superior features, especially with navigation and typing.

But the widgets are atrocious if not non-existent. Face ID / Touch ID are horribly inconsistent and unreliable. So many apps feel and look like they haven't been updated in a decade :biblionana: Plus it's packed to the brim with advertisements and bloatware.

When the functionality is on par, design and user experience  becomes far more important.. and unfortunately Apple obliterates any Android attempt with an ease :michael:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4
  • Thumbs Down 2

3 minutes ago, Radical Pessimism said:

Why is this an issue for you? That's a weird behavior.

gurl, its not that serious. calm down.

Spoiler

and throw your iphone buy a samsung galaxy

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

6 minutes ago, My Tears Ricochet said:

The only thing I hated about switching to iPhone was that it doesn't have a secure folder option like Samsung:monkey:

do you mean for pics? if so there is what you call a hidden folder.

Above all things, it's the build quality for me. I only need a phone for 3 things. Internet, camera and music. Most people don't need that AI or personal customization sh*t. We just want a phone that works perfectly fine and Iphone does everything seemlessly.

I used to be a galaxy user but I always encounter a lot of software issues or the device suddenly dying for no reason. Or whatever. Iphones could last more than 5 years. I took me 6 years to upgrade from X to 15pro and I think I'll be keeping this phone for a while. 

My only problem is battery cause when the phone is 4 years old, battery kinda sucks. But a part from that, I'm totally fine with what I have.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

Why are Android people so obsessed with iPhone users, it's a phone. :deadbanana2:

The truth is that the iPhone is a status symbol but also that people prefer the experience and ecosystem harmony. Who cares what phone your friend uses? Lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.