Justin Bieber spotted wearing a keffiyeh, looking unrecognizable

Burn

Farsi after flop 

spacer.png

Edited by PoisonedIvy

He looks miserable :chick3:. Hope it's not the Diddy stuff..

"in support of Palestine"

• Thanks 8

At least he didn't turn Magatrash 

bH9uQVF.gif

26 minutes ago, Burn said:

Where did he said it is to support Palestine?

Or just again someone on X is creating stories as usual.

• Haha 1

As a belieber, I can confirm he probably doesn't know what that is and he's just being messy as usual

spacer.png

• Haha 5

Oh I wouldn't say he did it in support of Palestine either, that's just what the tweet said. I think he probably doesn't really know the significance behind what he's wearing and just threw it on, but fans are running with it.

• Haha 1

The black community can finally breathe, the vulture finally found another culture to offend…

• Haha 1

um chile…

spacer.png

Looking smelly and un kept

bH9uQVF.gif

• Haha 1

cultural appropriation!!

1 hour ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

"in support of Palestine"

I don't think the initial support shown for Israel is indicative of one's current opinion. Showing support after the October 12th attacks doesn't mean you're a Zionist. At the time it was just a tragic attack. And many people (including myself) didn't fully understand the underlying issues brewing in Gaza. 

No one knew Israel would react so cruelly for the sake of "vengeance". I would judge a celebrity now for supporting Israel, because it's been a year since and people are far more educated on the conflict. :michael:

Edited by BTS

Everytime he doesn't shave for 3 days y'all call him unrecognizable lol

4 minutes ago, BTS said:

I don't think the initial support shown for Israel is indicative of one's current opinion. Showing support after the October 12th attacks doesn't mean you're a Zionist. At the time it was just a tragic attack. And many people (including myself) didn't fully understand the underlying issues brewing in Gaza. 

No one knew Israel would react so cruelly for the sake of "vengeance". I would judge a celebrity now for supporting Israel, because it's been a year since and people are far more educated on the conflict. :michael:

So you and him both uneducated 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This is the same man who posted a picture of Gaza with the caption "Praying for Israel," performed in Israel, and signed an anti-BDS petition.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.