Do You Miss *Dramatic* Sit-Down Interviews?

BOOMBAYAH

Today's pop girls are more elusive and private when it comes to their personal lives. But not too long ago, sit-down interviews where celebrities opened up about scandals, drama, and rumors surrounding their lives were the norm. Do you miss them?

Oh you knew when a celeb had to sit down to talk with Diane Sawyer or Barbra Walters or Oprah on Primetime TV you were THE headline and one of if not the most famous person in America. 

They are missed and they are iconic. 

It's impossible nowadays because 

people are too sensitive 

people are looking for any wrong wording to cancel people

Stars Politicians and celebrities are very careful and cautious about their past, connections and reputation and wealth 

Yes a bit. It's problematic, but I miss when the media had more power and celebs had to address their controversies in a serious way on tv. It was invasive but entertaining :eatpopcorn:

• Like 1

They were so invasive, problematic and extremely unnecessary but fun to watch :ahh:

The internet destroyed that culture 

Now no one wants to address anything because cancel culture is already making up stuff on their own

If we look at the assumptions about Beyonce right now, that's the main reason that woman will never give an interview in her life again

• Like 1

I don't like exploitative interviews but I do miss older more intimate interviews where they talk about life and serious topics.

• Like 1

These days we get ukulele apology videos :bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.