bbno$ - "two"

Lee!!

• ATRL Administrator

• Like 2

Spoiler

Dadddyyyyyyyheheeeeyyyyy

spacer.png

Uhh- I mean, what a bop :hippo:

I'm shocked to find a thread about him here. I thought of making one but didn't think people listened to him. I love him and his music and I'm addicted to this and it boy. So excited for the album coming soon. Loved this music video.

I need him :lakitu: :flame:  Is it true he's bi(curious)??

• ATRL Administrator
13 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

I'm shocked to find a thread about him here. I thought of making one but didn't think people listened to him. I love him and his music and I'm addicted to this and it boy. So excited for the album coming soon. Loved this music video.

Never heard of him until it boy and I made a thread for that which got a few posts. I'm glad others enjoy them both!

I didn't know he has an album on the way. Make a thread for it!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Lee!! said:

Never heard of him until it boy and I made a thread for that which got a few posts. I'm glad others enjoy them both!

I didn't know he has an album on the way. Make a thread for it!

Check out his album bag or die and if you like that style of music, check out the collaboration he has with Yung Gravy - called Baby Gravy. Baby Gravy 3 was released last year and is full of signature sounds. If you like these two tracks, a lot of his music has the similar boppy rap vibes with it. Edamame is also a huge song he has. Unfortunately there isn't much I know about his upcoming album, I just read that its due to come out this year... I really hope so.

Below:

Edited by Gladiator

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.