Taylor Swift's net worth updated - 1.6 Billion $; surpasses Rihanna

TayDuaStan

3 minutes ago, The Music Industry said:

Taylor never had a clothing line with Walmart to begin with :skull: a random Trump satire Facebook account started the rumour that there was one in the works that was canceled because she endorsed Kamala and y'all ran with it despite it being debunked. Fragrance? The last time she released a perfume was a decade ago. You must be living in a parallel world if you believe there's not dozens upon dozens of brands begging Taylor to have licensing and brand deals. Taylor has always been extremely careful with what she associates her name with. She rejects the vast majority of them. Bottom line is that if Taylor wanted to make more money by making something else than music, she easily could. Y'all are lucky she never released makeup :angelo:

Lol I'm old enough to physically see l.e.i by Taylor Swift sundresses at Walmart. Let's not play that.

spacer.png

https://www.thecut.com/2009/01/taylor_swift_may_design_dresse.html

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• trainsskyscrapers

• istan4badgalriri

• The Music Industry

• elincomprendid

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

Lol I'm old enough to physically see l.e.i by Taylor Swift sundresses at Walmart. Let's not play that.

spacer.png

https://www.thecut.com/2009/01/taylor_swift_may_design_dresse.html

So your argument is that Taylor in 2024 would be incapable of venturing off music to make more money unlike Rihanna because back in 2009 when she didn't have a tenth of the power she has now, she released sundresses at Walmart and didn't become billionaire off of that? :deadbanana2: ok

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

This just shows how billionaires exploit the poor to get the money that they do not deserve. Disgusting!

what are they waiting to update Rih's

3 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

what are they waiting to update Rih's

It is updated 

2-DCEAB55-07-D5-4-D3-D-9-B6-E-B8-C2225-B

8 minutes ago, TayDuaStan said:

It is updated 

2-DCEAB55-07-D5-4-D3-D-9-B6-E-B8-C2225-B

no it's been stuck at 1.4B for like 3 years

• Like 2

1 hour ago, shimind said:

Didnt gaga cross 900m few days ago and liddos were flaunting it too

No idea, I don't live online.

Tacky that they did that though

And most of it comes from music, :deadbanana:

Now Taylor should secretly share it with me and I'll be her biggest fan for life :-*

2 hours ago, storminthedark said:

No one person should have that amount of money.

Goddess things :WAP:

OT: No one should be a billionaire. However, Taylor's is more ethically sourced than 99% of them as the vast bulk is ticket sales and catalogue worth. She also works harder than anyone and is directly involved in the earning of her fortune rather than signing off lipstick colors a team presents to her. 

25 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

"as of 10/5/24"

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, elincomprendid said:

"as of 10/5/24"

Means that Forbes didn't receive any numbers from Rihanna's team. You think someone like her will make 0$ during these 3 past years? Her empire has only gotten stronger.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Music Industry said:

So your argument is that Taylor in 2024 would be incapable of venturing off music to make more money unlike Rihanna because back in 2009 when she didn't have a tenth of the power she has now, she released sundresses at Walmart and didn't become billionaire off of that? :deadbanana2: ok

No. My argument is that she dipped her toe into fashion and failed. It didn't match her brand, and still doesn't.

If anything, TSwift's lack of asset diversification is a quick explanation as to why she's so desperate to succeed in the field she excels (music), and pulls the insecure (leaning towards unscrupulous) moves she does to stay on top at all costs.

Edited by trainsskyscrapers
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, istan4badgalriri said:

57 minutes ago, elincomprendid said:

"as of 10/5/24"

If Beyoncé (who hasn't given numbers to Forbes since 2009/2010) is updated to that same date, it will tell you everything you need to know.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

Don't attack those who are able to navigate between both music and beauty because they've thrived in both.

Where's the navigating you speak of? Rihanna has released ZERO albums since her brand started being successful. She couldn't care less about music:suburban:

1 minute ago, The Music Industry said:

Where's the navigating you speak of? Rihanna has released ZERO albums since her brand started being successful. She couldn't care less about music:suburban:

Let's talk music: I could swear she's gotten to the top 5 of the Hot 100 with Tems (2022) and DJ Khaled (Q3 2017) collabs since Fenty Beauty was teased and launched in Q3 2017.

I also see Top 40 collabs with Pharrell (Q4 2017) and PartyNextDoor (2020). Music has clearly taken a back seat, but she owns her entire catalog and has been licensing her songs like crazy to things.

4 minutes ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

Let's talk music: I could swear she's gotten to the top 5 of the Hot 100 with Tems (2022) and DJ Khaled (Q3 2017) collabs since Fenty Beauty was teased and launched in Q3 2017.

I also see Top 40 collabs with Pharrell (Q4 2017) and PartyNextDoor (2020). Music has clearly taken a back seat, but she owns her entire catalog and has been licensing her songs like crazy to things.

I mean, cute that she got a few top 5 and top 40 songs in the last 9 years but that doesn't change the fact that her music is no where near as valuable as Taylor's. Again, congrats on her apparently owning her entire catalog, but that also doesn't change the fact that the catalog Taylor owns alone (2019 onwards) is worth more than Rihanna's entire music. 

Time to just accept that Taylor is more successful and move on, sis. You're making flop point after flop point. 

:suburban:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, The Music Industry said:

Again, congrats on her apparently owning her entire catalog, but that also doesn't change the fact that the catalog Taylor owns alone (2019 onwards) is worth more than Rihanna's entire music. 

Source?

2 hours ago, elincomprendid said:

"as of 10/5/24"

yeah they say it's updated real time but it's not 💀 her net worth hasn't been updated in years

2 hours ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

Source?

Rihanna is now worth $1.7 billion, Forbes estimates—making her the wealthiest female musician in the world and second only to Oprah Winfrey as the richest female entertainer. But it's not her music that's made her so wealthy. The bulk of her fortune (an estimated $1.4 billion) comes from the value of Fenty Beauty, of which Forbes can now confirm she owns 50%. Much of the rest lies in her stake in her lingerie company, Savage x Fenty, worth an estimated $270 million, and her earnings from her career as a chart-topping musician and actress.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/maddieberg/2021/08/04/fentys-fortune-rihanna-is-now-officially-a-billionaire/

So her catalogue's worth is less than 300M (which also includes lingerine sales) 

6 hours ago, elincomprendid said:

Which is less than 400M 

3 hours ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

No. My argument is that she dipped her toe into fashion and failed. It didn't match her brand, and still doesn't.

If anything, TSwift's lack of asset diversification is a quick explanation as to why she's so desperate to succeed in the field she excels (music),

She sells the most merchandise in industry

https://www.forbes.com/sites/hughmcintyre/2023/12/13/taylor-swifts-the-eras-tour-merchandise-sales-are-astronomically-high/

Edited by WildHeart

The difference between Taylor and Rihanna is that Taylor has LIQUID.

If Rihanna's companies drop in value, her net worth will drop l

Quickly. Taylor's next album could flop, and it will little to her nw.

4 hours ago, Rihannito said:

Means that Forbes didn't receive any numbers from Rihanna's team. You think someone like her will make 0$ during these 3 past years? Her empire has only gotten stronger.

2 hours ago, istan4badgalriri said:

yeah they say it's updated real time but it's not 💀 her net worth hasn't been updated in years

But they did, it just went down

Screenshot-20241005-234931.jpg

I'm sorry the weirdos in here on both ends (Swifties and non-Swifties) stanning wealth and bragging about which of your faves make more and one-upping each other based on how they achieved billionaire status ... Deeply concerning

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.