Lagerfeld

3 hours ago, tost1 said:

no matter gay, straight or bi

lesbian, transgender life

everyone hates this movie

Gaga bringing everyone together. 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

Im a gay guy that dont really like musicals movies or on broadways. Sometimes i like a few songs when i listen to it without the show. I can appreciate a good song. That said, joker 2 sequel was not needed at all. The first one made a billion dollars and warner thought they had another billion with this one all they saw was dollar signs. They should have taken the time to proofread the script and not made a musical out of a dark film. Todd phillips aint no damien chazelle. Guy made hangover films for christ sake. 

Gaga better be humbled girl been nominated for a star is born for that wooden acting and got lucky. Then on house of gucci thinks she is daniel day lewis or al pacino level of good. ***** please.  

Edited by kayliah
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

I'm going to have to agree with this straight man. The movie was a disaster and a disservice to the first one.

Oh, Todd. You are over

19597_original.gif

Not everything is about straight's taste.

the movie is a flop 

Why the need to mention his orientation in the title? Pretty much everyone hates this movie

WBN9UHs.gif

why are Katy stans talking about this as if it has anything to do with her :toofunny2:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, RussianRoulette said:

The roasting this movie will get at the award shows :dies:

Probably the only thing it will get this award season :dies: (aside from Razzie nominations ofc) :toofunny2:

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

why are Katy stans talking about this as if it has anything to do with her :toofunny2:

Because they need a distraction from 143's bombage

Give him a banner 

He deserves iT

The way JFAD is becoming the 143 of the movies kk

Gaga will need to postpone her new album at this point and wait until the bitterness associated to her name washes off. (5 to 10 years)

Edited by Bad_vocal_technique
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bad_vocal_technique said:

Gaga will need to postpone her new album at this point and wait until the bitterness associated to her name washes off. (5 to 10 years)

And then you wake up.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.