Benson Boone leaves show wearing speedo

Rush

Female artists have been doing this for decades and y'all eat it up every time.  Let him have his fun.

• Like 13

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BrokenMachine

• JoeAg

• terrorblade

• jrd30121994

39 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

His whole personality now is being naked 

Ariana Grande And What About It GIF - Ariana Grande And What About It So -  Discover & Share GIFs

• Thanks 5
  • Haha 3

If we can have pop girls running around in their underwear why can't we have guys too? He has the body, if he wants to show it... 

• Like 9

He knows his body is his main driving factor so he's exploiting it to the max while his fame lasts :lakitu:

• Like 2

Yasss mama! Slay! 

Hes young, hot and everything is going well for him. Enjoy it! 

Better in happy on tour, energetic and naked than depressed, cancelling tours, moody and wrapped up in hoodies. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

46 minutes ago, bjorn said:

If gaga would walk out in a bikini yall would be screaming YAAAS GAGA SLAY GAGA

make it make sense 

I wouldn't. 

• Haha 2

He's hot (his body definitely carries) and I'm not complaining about seeing him in a speedo but I will say he doesn't have as much natural sex appeal that other people have so it can come across as less "I'm sexy and we all know it" and more trying to prove that he is sexy and really wanting people to agree. It's almost like a forced TikToker type "please tell me you think I'm hot" 

Edited by jeffersonairplanes19

Idk what some of yall see in him, boring and desperate

britney-spears-yawning.gif

• Haha 1

The backflips/wannabe stunt work told me everything I needed to know. This dude is so ******* annoying & starved for attention. No amount of stars on his speedo can make him one!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

camera man failed us by not zooming on junk when he was bouncing down the stairs and not turning cam on his ass while walking away. Shame. They need k-pop camerawork 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

the music is among some of the worst I've heard but that doesn't take away from the fact that I'd let him do serious long term damage to my h*le

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

out of all of the cute speedo designs in the world… an american flag….  :tornado:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bjorn said:

If gaga would walk out in a bikini yall would be screaming YAAAS GAGA SLAY GAGA

make it make sense 

not the same tbh

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.