• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gettsleazy

• TomTom

• Mirrorcle

• KatyPrismSpirit

47 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

the way Animals turned it into 8 pages of arguments and claimed it's Katy's fault that no one was singing TikTok :ahh: pure ATRL moment

:ahh:meanwhile Katycats living happy and being feeding BIG thanks momma :kitty::heart2:

• Like 7
  • Thumbs Down 6

The autotune is not great. She clearly didn't think this one out, the autotune was bad and clearly no one cared to reply to her begs for a response. Maybe she chose the wrong revenue with a crowd that isn't interested in a Kesha but, I could be wrong. This could be like the Reading Festival with Daphne & Celestes, but those two still got crowd feedback. I wonder why people were so quiet, probably getting tickets to Joker: FAD.  

Edited by Phaunzie
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

8 hours ago, Breathe On Moi said:

umm wtf, not someone using the foreign country excuse when ppl go to Brazil and have their songs sung louder than the performer. :skull:

anyways, love you Ke$ha but you need to regroup 

:suburban:

And I bet you hoped they would stream her music or at least buy it, but nope... Joyride is still getting more streams than any song on some new albums and it hasn't been performed to a crowd that was singing Kesha's songs louder than her. :sistrens:

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, abrahamjmr said:

And I bet you hoped they would stream her music or at least buy it, but nope... Joyride is still getting more streams than any song on some new albums and it hasn't been performed to a crowd that was singing Kesha's songs louder than her. :sistrens:

many artists have gone to Brazil and experienced this, I did not specify, but go off triggered king 

• Haha 4

The obsession some kats have to "get revenge" against animals and Kesha for…what? Rightfully calling out Katy for running back to that rapist and abuser for a hit? Imagine selling your morals just to fail spectacularly anyways, pick a struggle.

Anyways, stream JOYRIDE :gayalipacat3:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, SoulKiwi said:

The obsession some kats have to "get revenge" against animals and Kesha for…what? Rightfully calling out Katy for running back to that rapist and abuser for a hit? Imagine selling your morals just to fail spectacularly anyways, pick a struggle.

Anyways, stream JOYRIDE :gayalipacat3:

Because it's fun.

• Thumbs Down 4

4 hours ago, Elementary said:

Never have liked Kesha or her music but seeing Katy and Gaga stans shading her when they could literally just ignore her is very telling. 

Liddos support Kesha, we just don't support… bad performances :giraffe:

• Like 2

It's the worst performing high energy music to a dead crowd. Sometimes it just happens. You've just got to think that there might be one person who is actually getting their life and perform for them. 

12 hours ago, ChooseyLover said:

Are you aware this is a festival and not her own concert?

this wasnt the narrative when she was posting chappell's festival crowd on instagram stories as her own now was it

• Haha 9
  • Thumbs Down 2

5 hours ago, znake said:

:ahh:meanwhile Katycats living happy and being feeding BIG thanks momma :kitty::heart2:

This thread says otherwise

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, #Beautiful said:

this wasnt the narrative when she was posting chappell's festival crowd on instagram stories as her own now was it

This is a damn lie. There was very large overlap between Kesha's and Chappell's sets. The vast majority of the audience was there for both Chappell and Kesha. There were many comments on social media talking about the unfortunate timing due to the big overlap between them and how the Chappell crowd essentially ran over to Kesha after Chappell's set was over.

Pretending otherwise is honestly gross.

Edited by TomTom
  • Like 6
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

13 hours ago, gettsleazy said:

Because an audience that doesn't speak the english language is going to understand what she's saying... :deadbanana2:

The Katy copium is too real I feel so bad for the Kats dndnggngnng

13 hours ago, ChooseyLover said:

Are you aware this is a festival and not her own concert? Not everyone is there to see her. And if I recall this seems to be Mexico (or some other Latin American country for that matter), they probably don't even know who tf Diddy is. Just saying.

:mandown:

• Like 9
  • Thumbs Down 3

10 minutes ago, PopKills said:

10 hours ago, $ebert said:

Let me give you the context before jumping into conclusions, the show was in Mexico. 

Most people in Mexico don't speak a second language so If you change the lyrics and ask them to repeat after you, trust me and believe most people won't know what to do. I think is funny you're using that against her, desperation hit rock bottom lol 

10 hours ago, $ebert said:

Oh I forgot about that point, Diddy is not known in Mexico, I know about it cause read about pop culture often, but don't think Mexico knows what's going on with him, girl, they don't even know him. 

So yeah, not everyone speaks English in Mexico (shocking…) + Mexico doesn't know about Diddy news

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, TomTom said:

Honestly I'm just tired of engaging with them, I feel like you have to be a very shady person to find joy in Kesha not doing well (which is not even the case). They got really brave after a Gaga Jazz album flopping.

Edited by ChooseyLover
  • Thanks 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.