Completely dead crowd at Ke$ha concert

surprisecentres

5 minutes ago, Mirrorcle said:

Whatever help you sleep at night babe. ❤️ 

Not that it worries me but I live in part of the world where she remain success, sold out tour, #2 debut,. I am having a great time to see so much support and love from the gp.  s:wan:

gag city? s:wan: careful with those white lines, too much anything is good for nothing :heart:

• Haha 2

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gettsleazy

• TomTom

• Mirrorcle

• KatyPrismSpirit

3 minutes ago, TomTom said:

Genuine question: how can Katy Perry stans believe they have any moral high ground to exercise "payback" against any Kesha stan after Katy decided that she wants to be the one to catapult the man who turned the past 18 years of Kesha's life into the most horrible living hell on earth back into the highest echelons of pop music?

How can you knowingly stan someone who is actively trying to bring back the man that tried to destroy the whole life and career of said someone's peer and wanted to take everything she has from her since she became an adult?

How is it possible to tolerate this move and simultaneously decide that the people who rightfully express relief over the colossal failure of this cursed endeavor must receive "payback"?

What is "payback"-worthy about satisfaction with the failure of a large-scale rehabilitation attempt of one the most diabolical figures in the entertainment industry who spent tens of millions of dollars trying to ruin, bankrupt, destroy and humiliate one of his protégées?

Oh my god here we go again. where is this energy when (insert artists who worked with dr puke after the lawsuit began) found success? 

it is the last thing we want her to do hence we feel sorry for kesha. If the table turned and Katy was the victim, would you cancel kesha immediately? I personally would hate to do what you did. 

• Thumbs Down 6

13 minutes ago, SupremeGoddess said:

gag city? s:wan: careful with those white lines, too much anything is good for nothing :heart:

we are gonna go off topic babe. I know you're not a fan and you dont live here so I dont blame you.

15 minutes ago, Mirrorcle said:

Oh my god here we go again. where is this energy when (insert artists who worked with dr puke after the lawsuit began) found success? 

This question has been asked a million times everywhere in a million different threads and many different people have likewise answered a million times that there is backlash for every artist that voluntarily works with Dr. Luke since 2014 and that there is also no equivalent to what Katy did for many reasons (pop artist as opposed to rapper/hip-hop artist, established artist who went back to him as opposed to being a newcomer, no contract vs. having a contract with Dr. Luke, full album instead of just one or two songs, being a former friend of Kesha vs. having no ties to her, being directly involved in her lawsuit vs. having nothing to do with the lawsuit, etc.).

This is a baseless, cheap talking point without any substance.

16 minutes ago, Mirrorcle said:

If the table turned and Katy was the victim, would you cancel kesha immediately? I personally would hate to do what you did. 

You aren't not just not canceling Katy, you are calling replies targeting Kesha "payback" (for what exactly? I'm still curiously awaiting the answer!).

If the table turned and Katy was the victim, how would you feel about other fanbases calling Katy a liar and her peers trying to rehabilitate the man who raped her and subsequently tried to ruin her?

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, znake said:

you sound pressed and jealous,   :celestial5:  your fave will NEVER received VANGUARD AWARD,  +  HEADLINE ROCK IN RIO +  Australia SuperBowl    ,  NEVER,  do you read me?  NEVER  , NEVER 

The all caps :rip:

Without puke kesha can literally do anything.

Katy can work with that rapist and never see a hit ever again and she'd absolutely deserve it 

you literally sound like you're in the middle of a tantrum. Do you need a nap?

• Thanks 11
  • Haha 1

@Mirrorcle why don't you answer @TomTom? What exactly does Kesha deserve "payback" for? 

I think I already know the answer but I'm curious to see what's on your mind. :chick1:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

39 minutes ago, Mirrorcle said:

it is the last thing we want her to do hence we feel sorry for kesha. If the table turned and Katy was the victim, would you cancel kesha immediately? I personally would hate to do what you did. 

Oh here we go again, the same answer deflecting the question.

And yes, I would not cancel her but I wouldn't support her new material, why kind of human being would do that? 

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, TomTom said:

This question has been asked a million times everywhere in a million different threads and many different people have likewise answered a million times that there is backlash for every artist that voluntarily works with Dr. Luke since 2014 and that there is also no equivalent to what Katy did for many reasons (pop artist as opposed to rapper/hip-hop artist, established artist who went back to him as opposed to being a newcomer, no contract vs. having a contract with Dr. Luke, full album instead of just one or two songs, being a former friend of Kesha vs. having no ties to her, being directly involved in her lawsuit vs. having nothing to do with the lawsuit, etc.).

This is a baseless, cheap talking point without any substance.

You aren't not just not canceling Katy, you are calling replies targeting Kesha "payback" (for what exactly? I'm still curiously awaiting the answer!).

If the table turned and Katy was the victim, how would you feel about other fanbases calling Katy a liar and her peers trying to rehabilitate the man who raped her and subsequently tried to ruin her?

Obviously the "payback" is referring to animals who have been very nasty towards Katy not Kesha herself. :rip:

I won't pretend I wouldn't be upset if they called her a liar. What I wouldn't do is lie about xxx being bigger than xxx when it is clear who is bigger. Well look, I have nothing against Kesha and I love her. I understand this is just the loop of hate train so we're going nowhere because asking you guys to support each other is impossible. I will just do my thing such as supporting both queens.

18 minutes ago, gettsleazy said:

@Mirrorcle why don't you answer @TomTom? What exactly does Kesha deserve "payback" for? 

I think I already know the answer but I'm curious to see what's on your mind. :chick1:

there I did, I was getting off the train. Lol

5 hours ago, gettsleazy said:

Because an audience that doesn't speak the english language is going to understand what she's saying... :deadbanana2:

The Katy copium is too real I feel so bad for the Kats dndnggngnng

Keep living in your delusion, Katy will be touring arenas around the world in the meantime :)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 6

11 minutes ago, $ebert said:

Oh here we go again, the same answer deflecting the question.

And yes, I would not cancel her but I wouldn't support her new material, why kind of human being would do that? 

Didn't she recently promote Blow on her Tiktok video? Why would she do that?  Are you saying you stop supporting all of her past releases and only use Joyride?

1 minute ago, Mirrorcle said:

Didn't she recently promote Blow on her Tiktok video? Why would she do that?  Are you saying you stop supporting all of her past releases and only use Joyride?

What? You asked if I would cancel Kesha IF she did something like Katy, and I said I wouldn't "cancel" her but I would not support her new material. Like in a fake scenario, a supposition… Kesha hasn't done anything worth cancelation, she just tweeted lol (that could've been anything) and a certain fanbase started to attack her non stop, literally making her life a hell again, if like Luke hadn't done that enough. 

Answering your second question, She promoted blow cause it's her song and I definitely use Joyride, it's a bop :gayalipacat3:

1 minute ago, Mirrorcle said:

Obviously the "payback" is referring to animals who have been very nasty towards Katy not Kesha herself. :rip:

How have Animals been "nasty" towards Katy?

How can there be any moral high ground to be upset about "nastiness" while stanning a woman who actively wants to rehabilitate the man who did all the despicable things I outlined previously?

How can any supposed "nastiness" be called "nasty" in the face of enduring and constant victim- and body-shaming of Kesha as well as making a mockery of her traumatic experiences?

5 minutes ago, Mirrorcle said:

What I wouldn't do is lie about xxx being bigger than xxx when it is clear who is bigger.

How does "lie about xxx being bigger than xxx when it is clear who is bigger" entitle someone to "payback" (for what exactly?) against Kesha?

How does pointing out the fact that an independently released droplet by Kesha became more successful than any song from Katy Perry's highly-promoted comeback era amount to "lie about xxx being bigger than xxx when it is clear who is bigger"?
Even if assumed to be true, how is "lie about xxx being bigger than xxx when it is clear who is bigger" equivalent to negating and/or belittling sexual assault, abuse experiences and career obstacles resulting from a malicious industry sabotage?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TomTom said:

How have Animals been "nasty" towards Katy?

How can there be any moral high ground to be upset about "nastiness" while stanning a woman who actively wants to rehabilitate the man who did all the despicable things I outlined previously?

How can any supposed "nastiness" be called "nasty" in the face of enduring and constant victim- and body-shaming of Kesha as well as making a mockery of her traumatic experiences?

How does "lie about xxx being bigger than xxx when it is clear who is bigger" entitle someone to "payback" (for what exactly?) against Kesha?

How does pointing out the fact that an independently released droplet by Kesha became more successful than any song from Katy Perry's highly-promoted comeback era amount to "lie about xxx being bigger than xxx when it is clear who is bigger"?
Even if assumed to be true, how is "lie about xxx being bigger than xxx when it is clear who is bigger" equivalent to negating and/or belittling sexual assault, abuse experiences and career obstacles resulting from a malicious industry sabotage?

You seem insufferable and I am done entertaining you. I have to get back to work so I wish y'all have a great day or night and wherever you are stay safe, spread love no hate.:heart:

There should be a ZTP when stating anything in regard to Kesha lying 

Edit: people who are stans of Dr Luke should be banned

Edited by Into The Void
  • Thanks 6

7 minutes ago, Mirrorcle said:

Why is Kesha not entitled to acknowledge her own music that she created?

Why is Kesha not entitled to reclaim her own music as her own music without giving an abuser credit or a platform like certain other artists are?

Why is there an underlying assumption that Dr. Luke is more responsible for Kesha's discography than Kesha is when Kesha has proven time and again that she is perfectly able to recreate the spirit of her early discography on her own without Dr. Luke?

Why is Kesha promoting her old music being made into an issue when nobody has ever demanded that Katy Perry or anyone else stops acknowledging their old Dr. Luke-produced discography?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Mirrorcle said:

You seem insufferable and I am done entertaining you. I have to get back to work so I wish y'all have a great day or night and wherever you are stay safe, spread love no hate.:heart:

What exactly is "insufferable" about those questions?

And what exactly does Kesha deserve "payback" for?

the unhinged essays in here :deadbanana4: every major pop star has performed in front of a dead crowd that doesn't know the lyrics to their songs and stans always have a quick little kii over it like it's not that serious. please delete your twitter account and log off the internet this is clearly affecting you more than it should 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.