Completely dead crowd at Ke$ha concert

surprisecentres

Kesha LEGEND. :alexz: I have always loved Kesha and supported her freedom and her music. I've always said that Kesha is easily one of Kim's strongest influences and in a better world with different circumstances, Kim would have been able to openly talk about and admit that because I have no doubt she is bopping to each and every Kesha record. I hate that Dr Luke is involved in Kim and Katy's music but I'm not prepared to let the crimes of a man get in the way of me listening to music that brings me joy. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gettsleazy

• TomTom

• Mirrorcle

• KatyPrismSpirit

15 hours ago, gettsleazy said:

That's cute dear I'm talking about certifications. But seethe :ahh:

.. since you are talking about "CertificationS" :

https://x.com/ThePopTingz/status/1807907690426843301/photo/1

OT: i think her heavy autotune is Disgusting, kesha should get booed and thrown rotten tomatoes instead of dead silence.:eddie:

Edited by deEtincelle
  • Thumbs Down 4

17 hours ago, TomTom said:

I haven't created that thread :ahh:

In fact, I NEVER created ANY thread about Katy Perry :deadbanana:

The fact that you have the nerve the to accuse others of being obsessed with Katy Perry while you automatically assume I must be the one to create threads about Katy Perry you don't like :hoetenks:

"Supposed" when it's literally certified 5x Platinum :bibliahh:

I guess Dr. Luke is also an "alleged" rapist for you.

#ThankYouSkipMarley

#ThankYouPharrellWilliams

#ThankYouMigos

#ThankYouNickiMinaj

#ThankYouZedd

#ThankYouDaddyYankee

#ThankYouAlesso

#ThankYouDoechii

#ThankYou21Savage

#ThankYouJID

#ThankYouKimPetras

15 hours ago, manuelalex9810 said:

Well… that is incorrect 

:ahh:

• Haha 9
  • Thumbs Down 3

I feel bad for ha, but this is also funny. They all putting out their phones to record but dgaf to sing a few lines :deadbanana2:

That was hard to watch. :rip: Which festival is this? Such an awful crowd, she deserves better.

• Like 1

what do you expect its a 2009 song ... for christ sake we are about to go into 2025 ...its not popular within genz  only appeal to millenials at best.

• Thanks 1

On 10/3/2024 at 8:05 AM, TomTom said:

I guess Dr. Luke is also an "alleged" rapist for you.

Yes, "alleged" is the correct phrasing when the accused has not been found guilty in a court of law. And in this case, the accuser reached a settlement agreement with the accused to drop her claim and she released a statement saying "Only God knows what happened that night."

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, PoisonPill said:

Yes, "alleged" is the correct phrasing when the accused has not been found guilty in a court of law. And in this case, the accuser reached a settlement agreement with the accused to drop her claim and she released a statement saying "Only God knows what happened that night."

For the last time: Dr. Luke withdrew his own case, knowing he would not win a jury trial after a series of unfavorable holdings by New York's highest court that reduced Dr. Luke's chances of prevailing to zero. Dr. Luke was the only person under pressure to settle and Kesha's statement reflects exactly what she had maintained since the beginning (being unconscious while Dr. Luke raped her because he had drugged her with a "sober pill" before, corroborated by contemporaneous documents and witnesses from 2005/2006 that Dr. Luke unsuccessfully fought to keep under seal).

Please use critical thinking skills and familiarize yourself with the broader dynamics of this lawsuit before posting such superficial and incorrect takes.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Mexico is one of the loudest crowds in the world and lots of artist know this fact.

Kesha is not that big here in Mexico, that's it.

Stop blaming mexican crowd for not knowing the words because "is english", when we mexicans stan someone we learn the lyrics. As I said, Kesha was never that big in Mexico and thats the reason why the crowd is dead.

P.S. I love Kesha, but thats the only thruth.

• Thanks 3

This is kind of embarrassing but it's not a big deal, however the autotune ain't it :deadbanana2: She also needs a new choreographer because those moves aren't doing it

Edited by allforyou
  • Haha 1

On 10/2/2024 at 11:33 AM, Cardcaptor Sakura said:

yall did the same with Katy's threads tho :rip:

Because she deserved it for working with Dr Luke. Kesha did nothing of the sort. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.