Completely dead crowd at Ke$ha concert

surprisecentres

19 hours ago, Ricardo1993 said:

OP not even being a katy perry fan :toofunny2:

Yeah like that's hilarious, yet somehow Katy's name is always in the remaining 5 Kesha stans' brains 

:suburban:

• Haha 13
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gettsleazy

• TomTom

• Mirrorcle

• KatyPrismSpirit

12 hours ago, gettsleazy said:

From what I am reading online, your faves last SOLO 5x Platinum certified hit was in... 2013. :dancehall:

How much is this doing in recurrents right now sis? Oh wait, it's 68k :rip: The fact that THIRTY TWO (32) Katy songs are outstreaming this supposed solo 5x platinum "smash hit" :deadbanana4: yet you have the nerve to compare her with KP. 

12 hours ago, TomTom said:

Don't forget this 3x Platinum hit :jonny:

ahh #ThankYouMacklemore 

• Haha 6
  • Thumbs Down 4

44 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

still haven't forgotten that tomtom user created that "Katy booed at VMAs" thread based on some barely audible 3-second "booing"

I haven't created that thread :ahh:

In fact, I NEVER created ANY thread about Katy Perry :deadbanana:

The fact that you have the nerve the to accuse others of being obsessed with Katy Perry while you automatically assume I must be the one to create threads about Katy Perry you don't like :hoetenks:

34 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

How much is this doing in recurrents right now sis? Oh wait, it's 68k :rip: The fact that THIRTY TWO (32) Katy songs are outstreaming this supposed solo 5x platinum "smash hit" :deadbanana4: yet you have the nerve to compare her with KP. 

"Supposed" when it's literally certified 5x Platinum :bibliahh:

I guess Dr. Luke is also an "alleged" rapist for you.

37 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

ahh #ThankYouMacklemore 

#ThankYouSkipMarley

#ThankYouPharrellWilliams

#ThankYouMigos

#ThankYouNickiMinaj

#ThankYouZedd

#ThankYouDaddyYankee

#ThankYouAlesso

#ThankYouDoechii

#ThankYou21Savage

#ThankYouJID

#ThankYouKimPetras

• Thanks 6
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Let's be fair, Kesha fans have a right to dislike Katy for her actions but when you calling her a flop or making threads that look petty and make the reason you dislike look small. 
Katy fans on here don't seem to be that bad in regards to Kesha, obviously there are 1 or 2 who are disgusting, but you can't blame all of them for these select people. 

Both groups are too blame, for playing into it & neither have the high ground. 

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 3

6 hours ago, OmegaRidley said:

Even Chained to the Rhythm outstreamed Praying what are you yapping about :rip: 

Edit: NRO and HIH did too lmao 

That's cute dear I'm talking about certifications. But seethe :ahh:

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, TomTom said:

The fact that you have the nerve the to accuse others of being obsessed with Katy Perry while you automatically assume I must be the one to create threads about Katy Perry you don't like :hoetenks:

#ThankYouSkipMarley

#ThankYouMigos

#ThankYouNickiMinaj

#ThankYouZedd

#ThankYouDaddyYankee

#ThankYouAlesso

#ThankYouDoechii

#ThankYou21Savage

#ThankYouJID

#ThankYouKimPetras

Ddddddddd let her breathe Tom :deadbanana2: Katy Perry please stop! And then the nun collapsed and died

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

18 minutes ago, Keeandga said:

Let's be fair, Kesha fans have a right to dislike Katy for her actions but when you calling her a flop or making threads that look petty and make the reason you dislike look small. 
Katy fans on here don't seem to be that bad in regards to Kesha, obviously there are 1 or 2 who are disgusting, but you can't blame all of them for these select people. 

Both groups are too blame, for playing into it & neither have the high ground. 

@TomTom do you actually care about the situation or is this just a reason for both sides to drag eachother bc that's what it seems like. 
Im on Kesha's side but actually stick to the talking points that actually matter and stop disliking every post you don't directly agree with especially when there nothing negative in the post. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

Bad outfit 

bad choreography 

bad stage presence 

the autotune and bad singing 

People not giving a f**k about Kesha 

The crowd dead like her career 

This is embarrassing :toofunny3:

• Haha 8
  • Thumbs Down 4

1 hour ago, TomTom said:

#ThankYouSkipMarley

#ThankYouMigos

#ThankYouNickiMinaj

#ThankYouZedd

#ThankYouDaddyYankee

#ThankYouAlesso

#ThankYouDoechii

#ThankYou21Savage

#ThankYouJID

#ThankYouKimPetras

Ddd the scrambling, ok my mistake maybe I mixed you with somebody else, but you can't blame me because you're clearly one of the biggest most dedicated pressed Katy haters on this forum or the internet period, and y'all bitter homos all operate the same way. You were definitely kikiing in that thread and had a residency there though. :gaycat4:

oh ok, let me correct myself, "LITERALLY 5x platinum smash hit Praying" doing less recurrent streams than 32 Katy Perry songs. Happy? :gaycat4:

"I guess dr luke is also an alleged rapist for you": well I've always maintained my position on Dr Luke and it's never been positive after the allegations, and I've also openly criticized and expressed my disappointment towards Katy for working with him again, so your gaslighting ain't gonna work on me. You're not gonna put words in my mouth boo-boo. But again, it's hilarious how you always have to shoehorn him in the conversation when its not relevant in any way at all. The sympathy-fishing is always engrained in y'all's brains when it comes to Katy even in topics where it doesn't make sense:eddie:

and lastly, all the thank you hashtags: it's endearing how you think you can just list out all those Katy's collaborators as a counter-argument when they're not even her biggest songs and we're not the ones claiming them to be smash hits, and most of those songs are still outstreaming Kesha's "smash hit" with Macklemore, I guess one of the only few she can claim as a "hit". 
:ryan3:

• Thanks 5
  • Thumbs Down 3

1 hour ago, Keeandga said:

@TomTom do you actually care about the situation or is this just a reason for both sides to drag eachother bc that's what it seems like. 
Im on Kesha's side but actually stick to the talking points that actually matter and stop disliking every post you don't directly agree with especially when there nothing negative in the post. 

Him going on a disliking spree is like one of the most permanent things about this forum, it never changes.

• Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 3

2 hours ago, TomTom said:

In fact, I NEVER created ANY thread about Katy Perry

Well… that is incorrect 

• Haha 16
  • Thumbs Down 3

2 minutes ago, manuelalex9810 said:

Well… that is incorrect 

Note how the first word in this title is "Kesha".

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, manuelalex9810 said:

Well… that is incorrect 

Omg yes I was referring to this one, I just somehow mixed it up with the other one which he didn't create but was a permanent resident :ahh:

anyway the exposè

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 3

On 10/2/2024 at 9:10 AM, BlueBlue said:

g3Eo.gif

I don't hate Kesha at all but I hollered at this

• Haha 7

I read this was in Mexico and honestly she was never that big here to begin with so...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

Yeah like that's hilarious, yet somehow Katy's name is always in the remaining 5 Kesha stans' brains 

and it's hypocritical that they never respond to the gaga, beyonce, rihanna and taylor swift fans who also drag kesha's performing abilities. 

• Thanks 4
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 minute ago, Ricardo1993 said:

and it's hypocritical that they never respond to the gaga, beyonce, rihanna and taylor swift fans who also drag kesha's performing abilities. 

Yeah they've always had a hate boner for Katy since the beginning, way before the luke case and that's just a perfect excuse for them to perpetually keep dunking on her. I do not trust their moral high ground act AT ALL. 

• Thanks 4
  • Thumbs Down 3

1 minute ago, collin said:

The better question is why are you in here? A mess.

Because someone quoted me and I got the notification so I came to check? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Witnessed ET said:

Because someone quoted me and I got the notification so I came to check? 

What brought you here in the first place? The density

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.