Completely dead crowd at Ke$ha concert

surprisecentres

3 hours ago, gettsleazy said:

The way @KatyPrismSpirit told us not to generalize the Kats as Kesha haters when the entire last page is one of the most delusional circlejerks over a… festival performance… I've seen on this forum in a minute. The way ole girl is living in your minds rent free since she tweeted "lol"

Never change ATRL :ahh:

Gurl y'all have been attacking us on PAGE 1 for nothing :redface:

the op isn't even a Kat 

• Like 10
  • Thumbs Down 3

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gettsleazy

• TomTom

• Mirrorcle

• KatyPrismSpirit

1 minute ago, SmittenCake said:

No crying here. Just an accurate representation you people think is an unfair generalization.

It is an unfair generalization. How are tweets by random people (most aren't even actual credible Katy fans) enough evidence to make conclusions about a whole group of people? From an academic standpoint it makes zero sense. And most of the tweets you and the other Kesha fans post aren't even from Katy fans? 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

It is an unfair generalization. 

I can only follow a handful of Kats until I start having to block them for being so ill-mannered to Kesha, peddling lies and conspiracies like QAnon lunatics. The reality is that this is what the entirety of your fandom is like no matter how hard you want to deny. You're not dumb, so stop acting like it. I'm done with this conversation. 

Edited by SmittenCake
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 7
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

It is an unfair generalization. How are tweets by random people (most aren't even actual credible Katy fans) enough evidence to make conclusions about a whole group of people? From an academic standpoint it makes zero sense. And most of the tweets you and the other Kesha fans post aren't even from Katy fans? 

I invite you to go through Kesha's tik tok videos. They are all full of Katy fans talking about Katy. 
Also I've seen so much negativity towards Kesha on X, and yes all coming from Katy Stan's, how do I know? They have their profile pic with the background of 143.

I am not saying all of Katy's fans are doing it, but it's a big majority of her fans actually doing it.
It's not just ATRL, it's also X, Tik Tok and social media, they sending hate constantly to a woman who does not deserve it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

6 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

I can only follow a handful of Kats until I start having to block them for being so ill-mannered to Kesha, peddling lies and conspiracies like QAnon lunatics. The reality is that this is what the entirety of your fandom is like no matter how hard you want to deny. You're not dumb, so stop acting like it. I'm done with this conversation. 

While I agree that the harassment Kesha faces is problematic and unjust, it's also not fair to just pile it onto Katy fans and blame them for it. Some are pretending to be Katy fans because they are Dr. Luke supporters or because they are trolls. You also know this and should acknowledge it to at least be fair.

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

I saw her last October and her concert was so much fun! She had so much energy and sounded just like her records. I honestly think she is underrated af as far as her talent goes. 

People who go to a kesha concert and don't dance/have fun are cornballs

• Like 4

Leave Kesha alone. 

I know a certain fanbase of the laughingstock of the music industry are not getting on any sort of pedestal right now, especially not a Brazilian audience that recently made fun of her to her face on one of their biggest television programs. :deadbanana2: 

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

She should retire this song. I'm surprised she still performs it after all the Dr. Luke mess. Like let's move on and create something better.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, VerdantHue said:

She should retire this song. I'm surprised she still performs it after all the Dr. Luke mess. Like let's move on and create something better.

Well what else do u want her to perform lmao she has no hits outside of Puke

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 4

3 minutes ago, OmegaRidley said:

Well what else do u want her to perform lmao she has no hits outside of Puke

From what I am reading online, your faves last SOLO 5x Platinum certified hit was in... 2013. :dancehall:

• Thanks 5

21 minutes ago, gettsleazy said:

From what I am reading online, your faves last SOLO 5x Platinum certified hit was in... 2013. :dancehall:

Don't forget this 3x Platinum hit :jonny:

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

The way I would not stop singing and jumping up and down at a Kesha show. 

They don't deserve her! 

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, TomTom said:

Don't forget this 3x Platinum hit :jonny:

Omg two major certifications and CLASSIC singles in the recent past... I know why a certain fanbase is mad :(

• Thanks 1

I don't understand why people go to festivals/concerts just to be boring. If you paid the money to go and watch a concert then shout, sing your heart out, dance, have the best time even if you don't know the words. Don't just stand there and use your phone.

If i was a performer and had to play for such a dull crowd i would be annoyed as hell lol.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, gettsleazy said:

Even Chained to the Rhythm outstreamed Praying what are you yapping about :rip: 

Edit: NRO and HIH did too lmao 

Edited by OmegaRidley
  • Haha 8
  • Thumbs Down 2

On 10/2/2024 at 4:18 PM, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Maybe because you keep antagonizing katy fans since page 1 of this thread to force your point :rip: Sweetie, trust me… generally speaking the Katy fans do NOT care about Kesha. She does not live in our minds rent free. If anything Katy fans live rent free in your mind because a good 80% of the posts you make on this site are in regards to Katy Perry and her fanbase. You keep talking about Katy having no demand (when 143 is a smash hit compared to Kesha's last album) and you keep saying Katy fans have a smear campaign against her… then you act shocked when Katy fans respond to your defamatory claims. IJBOLLLLLLLLL

Never change ATRL, never change

Exactly like….these few Kesha stans here are prime examples of pot calling the kettle black :deadbanana2: I still haven't forgotten that tomtom user created that "Katy booed at VMAs" thread based on some barely audible 3-second "booing" that sounded like oohs for the most part, and these 5 Kesha stans participating in the most vicious circle jerk with her haters in that thread. The hypocrisy is astounding. But oh no, Katy stans are so evil!! because they made fun of Kesha not being able to generate any response from the crowd for her BIGGEST song!!!! and that's her only smash hit too, so embarassing and hilarious. :dies: Also the way they try to shoehorn the dr luke lawsuit into every single conversation about Kesha to gain sympathy points where it's not even relevant, that's just so bizarre and tryhard :dies:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 10
  • Thumbs Down 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.