ET: "Taylor is hoping to put out new music and then take some time off with Travis"

Forever Winter

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• on the line

• Badgalbriel

• JoeAg

• Matchatea

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

She's coming again :gaycat1:

If McDonalds was a singer. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Prayer circle for no Jack
14c2e7f6a6f0e015478f021ff61c51a7f606ab17

Spoiler

Yes i know it will be another synthpop Hack album :ryan3:

• Haha 1

as I'm a fan of her music but no longer consider myself a stan of hers, lemme just say that i'll always tune in to whatever she has in store :giraffe: so bring it Taylor!!

imo, she should write more about familial trauma or the state of world right now or maybe even some nice storytelling à la Dorothea or Betty! i could even see her writing about some historical event or a natural phenomenon or traveling or ghosts… i just really would love to see her expand her horizons again someday soon, i know she has it in her

1 hour ago, State of Grace. said:

If Jack and Aaron are anywhere near the studio then she can keep it and take her time off until she decides to lock herself up in the studio with someone new

I am sorry to my fellow swiftie friends on here, but I too, need Jack locked in a closet for just ONE album…. I need her to go back to Max. 

unrealistic but if Jack on the album, not as much as he was on past albums, I like the albums when they were few Jack songs 

• Like 1

Seated for TS12! I'm surprised though, she hasn't finished her re-recordings? I thought she would we wanting to get it over with by now

21 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

imo, she should write more about familial trauma or the state of world right now or maybe even some nice storytelling à la Dorothea or Betty! i could even see her writing about some historical event or a natural phenomenon or traveling or ghosts… i just really would love to see her expand her horizons again someday soon, i know she has it in her

I'd love another storytelling album. She really shines when she storytells. I would even consider a song like All Too Well a storyteller's song.

7 minutes ago, Matchatea said:

I am sorry to my fellow swiftie friends on here, but I too, need Jack locked in a closet for just ONE album…. I need her to go back to Max. 

unrealistic but if Jack on the album, not as much as he was on past albums, I like the albums when they were few Jack songs 

I'm actually opposed to Max Martin too :eli: 

I feel like she needs someone completely new that creatively challenges her. That's how we got folklore/evermore in 2020.

• Like 1

Oh my god enough lady

just release reputation tv already

it's what the people want 

:khalyan2:

3 minutes ago, on the line said:

I'd love another storytelling album. She really shines when she storytells. I would even consider a song like All Too Well a storyteller's song.

i'm sayin! god yeah the 5 minute version of All Too Well has always been so great in terms of its storytelling (never been a huge fan of the 10 minute one though lol)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

I'm actually opposed to Max Martin too :eli: 

I feel like she needs someone completely new that creatively challenges her. That's how we got folklore/evermore in 2020.

No max?! :gaycat7:

agree though to see her work with someone new! She needs to be pushed creatively! I like some songs off of TTPD, but I don't have it in my top three.

2 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

i'm sayin! god yeah the 5 minute version of All Too Well has always been so great in terms of its storytelling (never been a huge fan of the 10 minute one though lol)

I'm with you. I prefer OG ATW (but the TV version, the real OG Red makes me lol bc she sounds so terrible).

• Like 1

if we get the 2 re-recordings next year and a new album at the END of 2026 it's fine for me. 

Just release reputation tv, debut tv, and ts12 in that order queen before you take a 5 year break. 

I think they're going to get married and have kids. Maybe that's why she's delayed the release of Rep and Debut. She's timing it with her pregnancy :mandown:

3 minutes ago, on the line said:

I'm with you. I prefer OG ATW (but the TV version, the real OG Red makes me lol bc she sounds so terrible).

100% agree !!

TV 5 minutes is the ultimate version, it's the one that sounds like a true classic to me :giraffe:

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Katamari said:

Oh my god enough lady

just release reputation tv already

it's what the people want 

:khalyan2:

The people:

220px-Sparks_Fly_-_Single.thumb.png.7b6a

:ryan3:

2 hours ago, TaylenaStan said:

Prayer circle for no Jack
14c2e7f6a6f0e015478f021ff61c51a7f606ab17

Reveal hidden contents

Yes i know it will be another synthpop Hack album :ryan3:

Continuing the Jack hate outside of the rate thread. Doing the Lord's work

:ryan3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.