ATRL is a popstar music forum or a forum dedicated to Kesha and Lady Gaga?

AcidPrince

If you make this thread you are just on the wrong side of history:celestial:

No you're just sensitive.

• Like 3

It's just for Gaga and we're coming for you. Hope this helps. :gaycat5:

• Haha 6

Based on the mods their bias I would say the second.

• Thumbs Down 1

15 minutes ago, LionH3art said:

Based on the mods their bias I would say the second.

Thats my point. 

• Thumbs Down 1

the mods openly admitted to bias several times, against katy perry but towards taylor swift. i feel like they dislike gaga('s fanbase) and dont give two shits about keisha but whatever they can use against katy perry for a kii will do for them

41 minutes ago, Cry said:

You really expect to bash Kesha, given her situation, and not be warned for it? :rip: 

Thats absolutely ridiculous. So she becomes immune from any criticism even with her music because of her situation? we cant talk about her flopping numbers? we have to fake and pretend we like her current music? wtf is this? :deadbanana2: Im sure ill be warned and not be able to post for weeks just for speaking my mind but i can care less. The OP is right. 

Edited by Onyxmage
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Katy is doing great in a country that absolutely loves rapists so just be happy with that. You are not oppressed. 

spacer.png

You will get a warning point for saying anything negative about Kesha like everyone is supposed to coddle her.

I think the Katy Perry hate was overrated but somewhat understandable. I'd be mad too If I were Katy with an album like that tbh

jy1aem-Zg35.gif

24 minutes ago, Onyxmage said:

Thats absolutely ridiculous. So she becomes immune from any criticism even with her music because of her situation? we cant talk about her flopping numbers? we have to fake and pretend we like her current music? wtf is this? :deadbanana2: Im sure ill be warned and not be able to post for weeks just for speaking my mind but i can care less. The OP is right. 

Kesha haters are safe. Katycats are safe. Dr. Luke lovers (who claim or insinuate Kesha is a liar) are at risk of being banned. But the three of them intertwine very often and in some cases are all the same, and everybody can tell. Hope this helps.

Edited by ChooseyLover
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

Kesha haters are safe. Katycats are safe. Dr. Luke lovers (who claim or insinuate Kesha is a liar) are at risk of being banned. But the three of them intertwine very often and in some cases are all the same, and everybody can tell. Hope this helps.

Im not talking about her Dr Luke issues im talking about everything else. That user said we have to be extra sensitive about her because of what's going on? What? No i DONT have to lie and say I like her new music, which I dont and step on egg shells when I talk about her flopping numbers.  If members don't like that and want to report me they can go ahead and do that. There should be no double standards on this site. Every artist should be open to criticism. Kesha fans are beyond sensitive, ironically they are always the first ones to bash anyone who ever worked with Dr Luke even if that artists music has nothing to do with him. :ace: 

Edited by Onyxmage

2 hours ago, Onyxmage said:

Im not sure about Gaga but people are definitely more sensitive about Kesha and its true you cant say anything bad about her music flopping or its seen as "bashing" her which is stupid. Everyone gets dragged when they flop why does she get a pass? :michael:

other than the fact that her career was sabotaged (which some users already pointed out), she doesn't aim for mainstream success, nobody listens to Gag Order and expects a pop radio hit

and right now she's doing very well for an independent artist, Joyride outstreamed every song on 143 despite it having no music video or promotion 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Onyxmage said:

Im not talking about her Dr Luke issues im talking about everything else. That user said we have to be extra sensitive about her because of what's going on? What? No i DONT have to lie and say I like her new music, which I dont and step on egg shells when I talk about her flopping numbers.  If members don't like that and want to report me they can go ahead and do that. There should be no double standards on this site. Every artist should be open to criticism. Kesha fans are beyond sensitive and it needs to stop. 

Have you got warning points for saying these things, sis? Has anyone? Like, if we're going to complain about something then at least it should be founded in some evidence. OP is clearly victimizing themselves and Katy for no reason.

What that user was trying to point out is probably just a matter of empathy. And honestly I agree, I think people should take into account the context of Kesha's career before saying certain things.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cry said:

You really expect to bash Kesha

1 hour ago, Onyxmage said:

Thats absolutely ridiculous. So she becomes immune from any criticism even with her music because of her situation?

nazare-tedesco-maths.gif

Spoiler

sis if Kesha was immune from any criticism then most of us animals who went through the High Road era would've had TONS of strikes by now :dies:

Food for thought, this is what you said about another artist's fans:

4 hours ago, AcidPrince said:

Always the same: they start the drama, and later, they are the victims. 

• Like 1

Is anyone who witnessed (:thing:) the announcement of Do What U Want still alive? Was the perception similar to Katy's misstep or was the world still asleep back then?

I barely see Kesha and gaga stans on here anymore :skull:

i didnt bother reading the OT btw I just notice the thread name .. dont you dare come for miss kesha thank you

Gaga has a cute moment, but it will be a Taylor forum in the foreseeable future.

6 hours ago, AcidPrince said:

Honest question…

its weird because they can hate Katy, but if u say something bad about Gaga or Kesha u get a point.

i thought this was a fun forum about popstars, but theres a obvious preference. 

girl the lashings Gaga has received in this forum don't compare, so no.

4 hours ago, Smarticle said:

I hope everyone circlejerking in the Harlequin streaming thread got warning points then

jy1aem-Zg35.gif

we need SYG back tbh, some of these people there having the nerve to come for Gaga with the people they stan (or pretend to stan). 

JO1 9th single album Where do we go out at midnight jst, stream the single here

2 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

Is anyone who witnessed (:thing:) the announcement of Do What U Want still alive? Was the perception similar to Katy's misstep or was the world still asleep back then?

tumblr_pa2v7ozhwq1xw7h9io1_250.gif

uhmmm :dies: no yeah, I was here. as a lurker back then (I was iconically an ATRL lurker from the beginning of Kesha's Warrior era in the second half of 2012 all the way until December 2019 when I was FINALLY able to register!) and tbh I don't know if I fully recall the backlash during that era but my ex boyfriend (who—not as iconically—ended up getting all of Gaga's tattoos replicated on his body starting when we were in high school) was super defensive of all her actions during the Artpop era. at that point, we had already broken up, but we were still pretty good friends. all I really knew about R. K*lly was that he sang Trapped in the Closet and I Believe I Can Fly and also the "urban legend" (as many called it at the time) that he peed on a girl in the early 2000s. it's interesting how looking back, when I was 16 in 2013, the REAL backlash that seemed to halt the success of DWUW was Terry R*chardson directing the video, cause his allegations were ALL OVER every social medium I was frequenting back then. R K*lly's didn't feel like they were talked about quite as much in that day, though I was mainly seeing the sh*t about Terry on facebook, instagram, and ESPECIALLY TUMBLR :celestial5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.