Is Lady Gaga about to repeak?

Kanye West

She has a massive #1 hit single in collaboration with one of the most respected pop stars of the 2010s, a #1 hit box office smash with The Joker 2, and a new dark industrial pop album set to be released soon. She has also mostly quit messing with her face and looks like her old self again.

Is Lady Gaga about to repeak?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Technically even a 143 level success would be a repeak from Harlequin

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I think LG7 will be a cute era for her. 

She herself IS the peak. Peak artistry, doesn't matter whatever tf she's doing on the charts :heart:

• Thanks 6

I would love for her to have a massive new song for the album. 

it has to be just right for it to happen. Things are so unpredictable right now. Did anyone expect DWAS to be the biggest song of 2024 when it came out in August? :dies: 

Its about to pass 500 million already :dies: 

Idk but she's definitely everywhere and i love to see it 

She's definitely the most talented MPG, I wouldn't be surprised she's getting her flowers :clap3:

• Like 5

50 minutes ago, Katy.Kat.23 said:

Technically even a 143 level success would be a repeak from Harlequin

Harlequin is a huge improvement from Love 4 sale tho (which is her last jazz album)

I mean anything next to the current projects performance will be a repeak :eli:

I can see it being one, yes

I feel like the lead will kinda determine how the era will go. I have faith that she's gonna serve something fresh and not undercooked. I hope it's not ridiculously short for streaming, but I also have confidence it won't be because DwaS is so huge and it's more than 4 minutes long. I wish we knew more about who she's been working with :celestial5:

Maybe? 

Not with this jazz mess she keeps releasing every few years.

• Thanks 1

LG7 sounds promising but we won't know til we hear it. She needs to have strong pre-release singles to get people hyped about her album. She also benifits a lot from fefent promo, hopefully she'll lean into the whole Halloween vibe. That worked really well for her with Bloody Mary. 

As usual.

cJUozeP.gif

• Like 1

No, there won't be a repeaking, but everyone thought Gaga was over quite a long time ago so the fact that she's still thriving is such :clap3: 

We need to hear the lead for LG7 first sis 

Maybe, but surpassing where she was during TFM will be hard. I do wonder how the GP will respond to her when she finally releases more Gaga'd music that's less Hot A/C vibes. 

And y'all are doing a bit much over Harlequin's floppage. It's literally a random short album full of nothing but covers of old classic jazz songs for a movie and the music isn't even in the movie. How this album is performing isn't any indication of how her original music will do :dies:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.