Selena Gomez talks about becoming a billionare

corotinho

Selena Gomez, who is doing promo for "Emilia Perez", adresses for the first time her new billionare status over the Rare Beauty super success around the world:

"I'm very grateful. I personally think it's distasteful to talk about money. But i'm really giving all the credits to the people who buy the products. They're the ones that made this dream of mine come true. So i'm really really honored and just happy"

From a poor latin girl breaking into America to one of the youngests billionares in the world. Respect the goddess

:clack:

• Like 1

Yes mam, that is a classy answer. What was the interviewer wanting for an answer tho? 

Cute but it kinda goes against her "do something that matters" messaging. I could see her being generous though so I hope she does some nice charity in the future.

1 hour ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Cute but it kinda goes against her "do something that matters" messaging. I could see her being generous though so I hope she does some nice charity in the future.

As the multiple charities she already support and I won't take the time to enlist since you could easily search? On top of the Rare Fund and Wondermind, mental health organizations?

OT: Queen :clap: 

Glad she checked the interviewer a bit. That's such a weird thing to talk to someone about

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.