Are Katycats done with 143?

Kimmo

It's been less than three weeks since 143 was released and it looks like Katherinians are more worried about Harleyquin at the moment instead of helping Miss Perry with streams. Did they just gave up? What's next for them? Who should they stan next? 
giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91pm7jlcowqxhj3kic0w

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

143 was a jazz side project from the perspective of her supervillain alter ego Tee I fear :giraffe:

• Haha 10

What's next for them is to follow Gaga's every move now that LG7's era is about to begin, since their fave isn't capable of doing anything good or entertaining anymore

• Haha 11

well it's not like they have a #1 smash to track or an exciting movie experience or a brand new listenable pop single not produced by a rapist around the corner, so what do you expect them to do? of course they pretend to be liddos cough cough

IMG_0430.thumb.gif.05bfaca1a65c27a5af68c9c1d1500169.gif

• Haha 9

of course I'm not, discovering new gems everyday

gorgeous, woman's shlt and artificial should be deleted from this world

• Thanks 1

143 is so boring, I don't think anyone's checking for it sadly. That's pretty wild, considering this was her mega-hyped, long-black-hair-is-back return to gigastardom. 

IMG_0430.thumb.gif.05bfaca1a65c27a5af68c

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

I mean yeah that's why they are too busy making Gaga threads this week and keeping track of a cover album all day. They could've been busy streaming her album or creating listening parties or bot farms to make sure Katy numbers didn't look so bad. Instead you got them all hanging out here instead. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Colmillo said:

What's next for them is to follow Gaga's every move now that LG7's era is about to begin, since their fave isn't capable of doing anything good or entertaining anymore

Entertaining? Yes 

Good? Questionable 

23 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

It's been less than three weeks since 143 was released and it looks like Katherinians are more worried about Harleyquin at the moment instead of helping Miss Perry with streams. Did they just gave up? What's next for them? Who should they stan next? 

Have you had your Nurtec 

spacer.png

They bumped it from initial 30k prediction to 48k. Their job is done

• Haha 1

Nope, sry. We got what we wanted from Miss Hudson. A dance-pop album with bangers. This little kiki at Harlequin and Joker:FAD is small potatoes next to the almost month-long dragging and bashing session of 143 by LMs, Animals and A Lana Del Rey stan. 

What we should be asking is "Are LMs(@Sannie), Animals(@TomTom)  and @RideOrDie done with 143?". I'm sure they would provide such insightful answers :3.

a close up of a girl wearing an orange hoodie with black eyes

Oh my, I struck a nerve.

Edited by Phaunzie
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 3

1 minute ago, ericcartman said:

They bumped it from initial 30k prediction to 48k. Their job is done

They did enough already. I dont know what monsters expect from them 

• Like 1

"Less than 3 weeks"

Girl, it was released like 9 days ago :deadbanana:.

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

"Less than 3 weeks"

Girl, it was released like 9 days ago :deadbanana:

Yes…That's less than 3 weeks

spacer.png

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Phaunzie said:

Nope, sry. We got what we wanted from Miss Hudson.

12 minutes ago, Phaunzie said:

What we should be asking is "Are LMs(@Sannie), Animals(@TomTom)  and @RideOrDie done with 143?". I'm sure they would provide such insightful answers :3.

aVPwV7E.gif

• Haha 2

Seems like it.
They're using their time for important activities like comparing Teenage Dream streams to Gag Order or calling Kesha a liar under her fan pages.

Spoiler

Just look at the 50+ replies under this post for example 

Edited by keshasfillers
  • Thanks 3

Only Gorgeous.mp3 KatyKats are still streaming it, wouldn't expect you to understand.

xoxo

IMG_0430.thumb.gif.05bfaca1a65c27a5af68c 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kimmo said:

It's been 3 days since your favs release and yall aren't playing either. What is this?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

based in your conclusion little monsters are done with LADY GAGA since they just talk about other singers instead streaming that failure called WHOLERQUIN

iXHzzNy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Digitalism said:

It's been 3 days since your favs release and yall aren't playing either. What is this?

Is well known we don't like Jazz, that's just her giving you librarians something to play during your lunch break.. 

spacer.png

It's so funny how liddos were circle jerking on every 143 thread and making endless Katy threads for 3 months, now they can't take 2 threads made by a KatyCat :dies:

but by the same logic liddos are done with Harlequin.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.