Lady Gaga cancels Jimmy Kimmel performance

KatyPrismSpirit

4 minutes ago, Phaunzie said:

Not the Swift clock, that poor member.

the original post was talking about the songs chart, not the artists chart. reading comprehension is severely lacking around here...

ezgif-3-0d9686f063.thumb.jpeg.1188d82c1c

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Doctor Dick

• edutada

• Edu

• Sheep

Top Posters In This Topic

everyone clowning her 'spotify global' performance when she currently has a number 1 song on there :rip:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Doctor Dick said:

Impaired logic. Beyoncé and Rihanna also have zero songs charting on the Global 200 even though they have millions of monthly listeners so... you are basically saying they are irrelevant as well. 

75319514_adelefo.thumb.gif.40bbd41062805

I am saying Bruno clearly has more streaming pull compared to Gaga, that part is undeniable. 

Liddos will reject facts when they are staring them right in the face, how sad.

Edited by Assassin
  • Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 3

Just now, John Slayne said:

everyone clowning her 'spotify global' performance when she currently has a number 1 song on there :rip:

the way kitkats were screaming "misogyny!!1" during 143 lashings but what they are actually doing rn is misogyny the way they are attributing a hard working talented woman's success to a man trying to clear his gambling debt :rip:

• Like 1

Just now, RideOrDie said:

the original post was talking about the songs chart, not the artists chart. reading comprehension is severely lacking around here...

ezgif-3-0d9686f063.thumb.jpeg.1188d82c1c

Ok. Anyways how are you doing, hun? I know you are still tired from running to every Katy-related thread for almost a month, and this business of a performance cancellation from the Lady Gaga. I really wanted to see it, I know she would have done her thing and gave a high-brow performance.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

It's #1 because of Bruno, not Gaga. It's time everyone accepted that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 6

2 minutes ago, Phaunzie said:

Ok. Anyways how are you doing, hun? I know you are still tired from running to every Katy-related thread for almost a month, and this business of a performance cancellation from the Lady Gaga. I really wanted to see it, I know she would have done her thing and gave a high-brow performance.

i'm doing great, excited to see what miss ga is cooking up at her secret fan event tonight that's supposedly will have a recorded performance. i'll make sure to link you to that when it comes!

IMG_0430.thumb.gif.05bfaca1a65c27a5af68c9c1d1500169.gif

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Assassin said:

I am saying Bruno clearly has more streaming pull compared to Gaga, that part is undeniable. 

So you're NOT saying Gaga is irrelevant? 

7 minutes ago, Assassin said:

you're ignoring the fact that Bruno chose to call Gaga to do the song with him. there is a reason he did not call Katy... or even Adele

4 minutes ago, Assassin said:

It's #1 because it's a good song. You're making it sound like every Bruno song goes #1 on the Global 200 when that hasn't happened since 2016 or even before that. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Assassin said:

Tell your therapist, maybe they can help you. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

you're ignoring the fact that Bruno chose to call Gaga to do the song with him. there is a reason he did not call Katy... or even Adele

Adele famously doesn't do collabs so what does she have to do with this?
And I am not a KatyCat, FYI. But nice try. :heart:

Edited by Assassin
  • Thumbs Down 1

13 minutes ago, Assassin said:

Adele famously doesn't do collabs so what does she have to do with this?
And I am not a KatyCat, FYI. But nice try. :heart:

Girl, not the chillest fanbase of ATRL making Little Jokers and that one Lana fan seethe. I love to see it. Keep going Queen, slay the girls away.

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

not Joker 2: FAD

jy1aem-Zg35.gif

3 hours ago, MattieB said:

These new crop of stars have no integrity. Back then our pop girls could have their singles on the bubbling 100 and still dressed to the 9s to deliver a stellar performance. 

It's about the music. The art. The comments about gaga being a fluke is true, she never cared about the artistic value of her songs just the success that came with them

Avi source? :suburban:

2 hours ago, John Slayne said:

#ThankYouBruno

spacer.png

• Thumbs Down 2

its fine, shes probably focusing on the movie that you all are so obsessed with so I hope you have your tickets!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.