Pop duo Aly & AJ fearlessly endorse Kamala Harris for President

Afterglow

As queens should. Aly & AJ (The Distance, Potential Break up Song) endorsed Harris/Walz for the upcoming election, further showcasing their intellect and willingness to support and uplift marginalized communities, women's rights, and lgbt welfare in the United States and beyond. 

I knew my queens would come through!

Edited by Afterglow
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

"Uplift marginalized communities" unless they're Palestinian, Lebanese, Yemeni, Iraqi, Syrian and being enthusiastically, steadfastly bombed by Harris and her unwavering support for the Zionist entity 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 7

So fearless falling in line and endorsing the status quo :celestial4:

she's so brave, she's well behaved, she's not afraid

TVrCRZr.gif

• Haha 1

Oh wow! Well now I think I'm gonna vote for Kamala. Thanks, Allie and PJ!

I love them so much and they've always been very anti-Trump so :heart2: Like other ATRLers mentioned already, I wish they were vocal on other issues too but they're already doing better than most artists at standing up for what is right.

Stream Rush by the iconic sisters:

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, noodlelymph said:

"Uplift marginalized communities" unless they're Palestinian, Lebanese, Yemeni, Iraqi, Syrian and being enthusiastically, steadfastly bombed by Harris and her unwavering support for the Zionist entity 

What else do you actually care about? Just that? I figured. NEXT! 

• Thumbs Down 1

49 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

What else do you actually care about? Just that? I figured. NEXT! 

If you and the disney channel has been a you made this thread about don't actually care about ALL marginalized communities then don't lie. You can just say that you pretend to care about the ones in the US (even though that's not the case given Harris's/the Dem Party's recent stances on policing, oil/gas pipelines & drilling/mining permits, Medicare privatization, etc.). Keep supporting genocide and making excuses for it :coffee:

• Like 2

Queens :heart:

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, noodlelymph said:

If you and the disney channel has been a you made this thread about don't actually care about ALL marginalized communities then don't lie. You can just say that you pretend to care about the ones in the US (even though that's not the case given Harris's/the Dem Party's recent stances on policing, oil/gas pipelines & drilling/mining permits, Medicare privatization, etc.). Keep supporting genocide and making excuses for it :coffee:

Again, a paragraph of nothing and no answer given to the query.

The genocide peddlars probably are the most hilarious of the MAGA bunch

:suburban:

Edited by Afterglow
  • Thumbs Down 2

2 hours ago, Afterglow said:

Again, a paragraph of nothing and no answer given to the query.

The genocide peddlars probably are the most hilarious of the MAGA bunch

:suburban:

MAGA bunch?!?! The majority of the people who are opposing the genocide are leftists, which MAGA despises. The MAGA endorses the genocide along with the Democrats.

36 minutes ago, réveuse said:

MAGA bunch?!?! The majority of the people who are opposing the genocide are leftists, which MAGA despises. The MAGA endorses the genocide along with the Democrats.

Nope. Quite the opposite. Anyone attempting to sway voters into not voting for Kamala is a Trumpette and aiding in his race. And if he wins, will be directly responsible and already on the incorrect side of history. 

And idgaf about a downvote. Truth is truth. :coffee2:

Edited by Afterglow
  • Thumbs Down 2

I love them but i wish they would go back to their synthpop or rock thing :emofish: dont get why theyre so obssesed with folk tunes

Edited by AvadaKedavra

1 hour ago, AvadaKedavra said:

I love them but i wish they would go back to their synthpop or rock thing :emofish: dont get why theyre so obssesed with folk tunes

They called themselves a rock duo in one of their latest posts and also said the upcoming album goes back to their rock roots...

I'm not expecting it to be pop rock but still hopeful!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.