Shawn Mendes reveals he's single

Dancehall Queen

Wait why do ppl think he is gay? Has he been rumoured to be with a man? I'm confused 

• Haha 6

then just open the app sis

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Matchatea said:

Wait why do ppl think he is gay? Has he been rumoured to be with a man? I'm confused 

Lots of little things have collectively made all of our gaydars go off.

Remember when Ricky Martin wasn't out, and then when he came out, everyone was like "lol, obviously." And if they weren't, they look back and go, "how did I ever think he was straight?"

Same thing with Adam Lambert, Elton John, etc.

Gaydars are real and they don't go off for nothing. 

He could be bi…or he could legitimately be more straigjt than not. But I don't think for a second that he's NEVER watched gay corn. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Matchatea said:

shawn-mendez-gay-hands.gif?w=640

• Haha 8

13 minutes ago, Matchatea said:

When you are gay, you notice certain signs that point out about being gay :cm:

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Matchatea said:

He seemed fruity asf in these two videos. Plus, he used to bring up the gay rumours all the time in interviews unprompted and always seemed a bit offended that he was being called gay, which was weird in and of itself.

Maybe he's just a feminine straight man though, who's a lil bit homophobic 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

But who will fill the hole (in his heart) now?

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Rihinvention said:

Lots of little things have collectively made all of our gaydars go off.

Remember when Ricky Martin wasn't out, and then when he came out, everyone was like "lol, obviously." And if they weren't, they look back and go, "how did I ever think he was straight?"

Same thing with Adam Lambert, Elton John, etc.

Gaydars are real and they don't go off for nothing. 

He could be bi…or he could legitimately be more straigjt than not. But I don't think for a second that he's NEVER watched gay corn. 

2 minutes ago, glitch said:

He seemed fruity asf in these two videos. Plus, he used to bring up the gay rumours all the time in interviews unprompted and always seemed a bit offended that he was being called gay, which was weird in and of itself.

Maybe he's just a feminine straight man though, who's a lil bit homophobic 

3 minutes ago, alexrex said:

When you are gay, you notice certain signs that point out about being gay :cm:

9 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

shawn-mendez-gay-hands.gif?w=640

I love how I have gotten so many replies about this! Keep it coming, I love the tea!!

Not me reading "Shawn got hole" in one of the tweets

spacer.png

• Haha 3

And what does he want us to do about that?

hes giving the twink from A Twink And A Redhead

• Haha 9

reading the comments :ace:

Not every queer person is straight up gay. Sexuality is a spectrum. He could be bisexual. You know… BISEXUALITY EXISTS. Even if most of y'all don't believe it, most queer people are bisexual.

Edited by Lil' Oz
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I'm shocked he hasn't dated Alessia Cara. 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, commander said:

he's only 26? :rip:I feel like he's been around for ages 

He was like 15/16 when his self titled EP came out lol

19 minutes ago, Lil' Oz said:

reading the comments :ace:

Not every queer person is straight up gay. Sexuality is a spectrum. He could be bisexual. You know… BISEXUALITY EXISTS. Even if most of y'all don't believe it, most queer people are bisexual.

Does he or does he not like cock? 
Nobody cares about whatever he labels himself people are just fed up with his PR relationships and his internalized homophobia and the way he uses mental health as an excuse. 

10 minutes ago, Elementary said:

Does he or does he not like cock? 
Nobody cares about whatever he labels himself people are just fed up with his PR relationships and his internalized homophobia and the way he uses mental health as an excuse. 

Well he said he doesn't and everybody else was like " I disagree" and what pr relationships he's only had 1 public relationships and they lived together for 2 and a half years that's too long to be a fake relationship to promote a song

Edited by jeffersonairplanes19
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Matchatea said:

spacer.png

• Haha 4

45 minutes ago, B-Luke said:

Ah right

shawn-mendes.gif

I felt like Shawn went and got the same shirt and said imma do a remake cuz there's NO WAY.. :bibliahh:

• Haha 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.