Fantano: "Chappell Roan is right"

Forever Winter

"I actually think it's amazing and based as f*** that she has not been holding back to queer rights and issues and the genocide going on in Gaza."

"Personally I don't think it was a bad thing for her to be taking Joe Biden to task over that or Momala because these motherf**kers, while they may be the lesser of two evils in this instance, they are still falling short in a lot of respects and it's our job as citizens to make sure that they're putting in the effort to actually earn our votes. We shouldn't just be handing them over automatically because they managed to suck less. That's obviously a pretty low f**king bar."

"Honestly, not having higher expectations of these bastards and falling in line with all the liberal pieces of crap who just think you shouldn't be asking questions. 'Just shut up and vote blue no matter who'.. those votes and that political support should still come along with pressure and expectations to improve things and fix things and do things."

"No massive, generational, life-threatening problem in our politics and society ever got solved from just voting in a new administration and sitting back and waiting for them to do something about it. Every important social and political change of the past century has always entailed direct action and involvement from the citizenry. And because of that, Chappell is well within her right to use her platform to tell everyone what she thinks fuc**ng sucks. There's nothing wrong with that. In fact, that's one of the more morally preferable positions here."

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

Idk who that is but I agree with Chapelle although it's unfortunate she couldn't articulate it better. But I get her. 

Edited by FailSafe

chappel the icon that you are, even though i dont rly care for the music

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Some people suck at articulating their thoughts in a proper way. I'm voting for Kamala obviously, but I know that neither side is good/perfect. At least with Kamala I feel like I can hope for a brighter future as opposed to a man who is one temper tantrum away from a horrific law or bomb threat.

• Thanks 4

7 minutes ago, MusicLoverDude said:

Some people suck at articulating their thoughts in a proper way. I'm voting for Kamala obviously, but I know that neither side is good/perfect. At least with Kamala I feel like I can hope for a brighter future as opposed to a man who is one temper tantrum away from a horrific law or bomb threat.

I feel like we gotta do more than "hope" she gives you a brighter future. Because with her staunch support of genocide and the way her voters so viciously attack anyone challenging her positions, it doesn't seem like there will be much of a brighter future. Idk I've noticed too often that Harris voters including ones with your (very valid) reason for voting for her are more quick to shut down those who correctly call out the issues of her candidacy than to hold dem leaders to account. And that kind of complacency is exactly how democrats shift more rightwing and likely will eventually lose in 2028 when it's once again time to "save democracy" or prevent project 2029. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Anyone with a working brain could tell you that, of course she is.

Any person in power who has anything to do with the ongoing genocide should be held accountable for it. And yeah, if I was American, I'll be voting for Kamala too, but I'll probably have to slap myself after casting that vote. 

Here, we'd have to agree with Chappell and Fontana :clap3:

I mean, they're not wrong 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.