Do we owe Katy Perry an apology?

ericcartman

ATRL and Stan twitter dragged her for working with rapist Luke. But all this controversy seems to have worked.  While it's still panned, we all expected it to debut with 30k and scratch and claw it's way into top 10. But with the all the controversy and backlash, she surpassed expectations and opened with 48k at #6 which is great for her standards. Perhaps Katy knew what she was doing all along?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 6

Well, she certainly outcharted her peers Ashanti, Monica, Ciara and Jessica Simpson so I'd say you're right. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 7

That's a very positive way to look at things.

Yes, we owe her an apology because she chose to work with Dr. Luke and is now charting in the top 10 :rip::rip::rip: :bam:

• Haha 2

She owes us an apology 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Congratulations to Katy for having more album units than The Tortured Poets Department!*

(if you exclude its 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st and 22nd weeks)

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

She owes Kesha and Pop music listeners who checked her garbage album an apology if anything

Now, now! I don't see any reason why Katy Kats and the stans of Dr Luke's Ethel Cain®️ can't be friends. :flower:

Yes I'm sorry Katherine 

3 minutes ago, Stunnah said:

Now, now! I don't see any reason why Katy Kats and the stans of Dr Luke's Ethel Cain®️ can't be friends. :flower:

We Can't Be Friends.mp3

I don't like zionist rape apologists like you Stunnah :pukey:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

I don't like zionist rape apologists like you Stunnah :pukey:

This on top of the katy perry stanning? pick a struggle stunnuh!

• Haha 1

She owes me apologies and time (apx 33 minutes) for listening to Cesium 143. She also owes me a "thank you". :WAP:

No we don't. End thread x 

No mind you Mitski charted higher for Laurel Hell. Let that sink in. 

She owes an apology to katycats for putting us through this era.

32 minutes ago, Doctor Dick said:

Well, she certainly outcharted her peers Ashanti, Monica, Ciara and Jessica Simpson so I'd say you're right. 

Not Jessica f****** Simpson. The bar is in hell. :rip:

Sis really brought her A game in terms of promo and performances but she's really allergic to evolving her music which ruined everything. Every album since TD sounds like a watered down version of the previous one. I blame Kats for making her think this is the kind of music we wanted from her. Chasing past glory with regurgitated music never works. We don't owe her any apology. She just can't evolve with the times.

Katy owes the world an apology for creating such a terrible album. I will apologize for even giving it a chance, that was my first mistake. 

Hmmm. The contorting logic is almost impressive, but ATRL dragged her for making a crummy album with an alleged rapist, why would they apologize for it charting higher than expected?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.