Have you/would you get fillers?

Colmillo

So I'm in my mid-20s :gaycat1:but as a kid and teenager I used to be fat, then I lost the weight but I feel like ever since my cheeks kinda look a little bit saggy which makes me look a little bit older and I don't like that, so I was thinking about getting fillers to make my cheeks look fuller, but I don't know if that's a good idea considering my age, it would only be my cheeks, nothing else, but I'm afraid I might get addicted and start getting them in other parts of my face, and end up botched or something, so I would like to hear your stories and opinions to decide if I should get fillers or not :giraffe:

Edited by Colmillo

Facial fat volume decreases as you age, you just had some excess keeping the cheeks plumped. What you're now seeing is your real face and that's kind of a slay if you think about it. :gaycat5:

Fillers aren't as bad as people make them out to be but my first resort would always be botox, its completely irreversible but in small targeted doses its undetectable in a way fillers arent. I've thought about getting fillers for my under-eye bags because even as a child things were kinda hollow there but I don't think it would suit my face. :gaycat5:

3 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Facial fat volume decreases as you age, you just had some excess keeping the cheeks plumped. What you're now seeing is your real face and that's kind of a slay if you think about it. :gaycat5:

Fillers aren't as bad as people make them out to be but my first resort would always be botox, its completely irreversible but in small targeted doses its undetectable in a way fillers arent. I've thought about getting fillers for my under-eye bags because even as a child things were kinda hollow there but I don't think it would suit my face. :gaycat5:

Well, I don't like it :gaycat1:

But Botox is just to immobilize the muscle isn't it? I don't know if that could help me :thing:

3 minutes ago, Colmillo said:

Well, I don't like it :gaycat1:

But Botox is just to immobilize the muscle isn't it? I don't know if that could help me :thing:

It wouldn't restore facial volume, that was a generalized comment about anti-aging procedures.

• Like 1

Nope. I'm never getting any needles near my face unless it's for a medical reason. I'd rather look my age than all pickled and preserved

1 minute ago, Sheep said:

It wouldn't restore facial volume, that was a generalized comment about anti-aging procedures.

Oh ok :giraffe:

I'll think about it when (if) I need them. Society has different expectations from men's aging, most look better with natural aging and getting fillers might make you look ridiculous, especially in your 20s.

I've gotten some in my eye dark circle area. It's ok. Nothing happens when you do it. You just look healthier. 

yeah, it's always a great idea to pump your body up with chemicals

maybe I'd get some botox for my forehead when I'm in my 40s. messing with your face in your 20s is way too young.

Nope. I find men with filler so unattractive. Men can look great with wrinkles and thin lips.

Seeing a guy with giant Christmas baubles in his cheeks and a severe case of pillow-face is a huge, huuuuge turn-off to me. 

The only fillers I've ever thought of having are jaw ones, but I'm not sure that they would look good

I mean, a filled up with botox face is kinda funny but I would like to be natural

Honestly wrinkles look better, especially if you are a man

I've seen most people in their 50s looking better with wrinkles than a bloated pillow face

No I'm saving up for The Substance for when I'm in my fifties :gaycat1:

• Haha 1

i thought about it before but after seeing that one MRI scan that showed fillers stay in your face, don't dissolve and migrate - absolutely not

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.