Katy Perry gets physically harassed by Brazilian fan for pizza

Riverbank

2 minutes ago, perfect blue said:

he immediately latched onto her and bear hugged her, that was obviously the primary objective... let's not resort to thinly veiled classism/racism just to drag her.

That kid is Gen Alpha. If Katy had Gen Alpha fans she would not be pulling just 40k in her first week. 

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Doctor Dick said:

Chances are he didn't even know who she was but just wanted the pizza. 

Poor Fady, first she's harassed by the charts and now hungry people :jonnycat:

This is not how Brazil or Rio works. If he wanted food, he could take some from the restaurants, not from Katy Perry with security around her :biblio:

1 minute ago, AcidPrince said:

This is not how Brazil or Rio works. If he wanted food, he could take some from the restaurants, not from Katy Perry with security around her :biblio:

He just happened to be walking by the hotel she was staying at and saw some food being given away

Starving people just want to eat regardless of where it's coming from lol

Just now, Edu said:

He just happened to be walking by the hotel she was staying at and saw some food being given away

Starving people just want to eat regardless of where it's coming from lol

This comments sounds super racist. "He was walking". Its the Copaccabana PALACE :rip: 

• Confused 1

Just now, AcidPrince said:

This comments sounds super racist. "He was walking". Its the Copaccabana PALACE :rip: 

I have stayed at Copacabana Palace before sis

• Thumbs Down 4

This actually made me sad, he obviously just wanted to eat, the kid didn't give a f about Katy Perry. 

Good for Katy she gave him the pizza instead of getting angry like Chappel would have. 

• Thumbs Down 1

14 minutes ago, Selegend said:

Weird ass comments. 

Since you downvoted my post and this seems to be aimed at me let me respond real quick

They are not in the hotel premises but rather outside in the middle of the street, it's not problematic to think that a possible homeless child saw a random woman giving away slices of pizza and thought he could get one for himself too bffr :skull:

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Girl, that's a little boy, he ain't no Katy Perry fan. Maybe if he was more flamin', but even so.

The way she reacted to this was actually really sweet, not just with giving him the pizza in the end but also hugging him in the end. Most celebrities would have just called security on him.

Despite all the disgusting and questionable decisions and actions she did with her current music, I have to applaud her response to that dangerous situation. She seems like a kind person in real life.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.