Katy Perry gets physically harassed by Brazilian fan for pizza

Riverbank

??!?!?!?!?!?!?
That must've been so scary for her. Thank god all he wanted was pizza:dancehall:

• Like 3

Wow by how she handled it you can tell she has a heart of gold. She really gave him a hug afterwards and didn't lash out on him. We don't deserve your kindness Katheryn!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1

Chances are he didn't even know who she was but just wanted the pizza. 

Poor Fady, first she's harassed by the charts and now hungry people :jonnycat:

Edited by Doctor Dick
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 11

Wtf was he doing

I know hunky paul would never let it happen to Gaga just saying :chick1:

• Like 1

Although it appears to be a child and I don't think they were trying to cause her harm, it's alarming how slow people were to react to it. What if that was an adult with a knife or something? :biblio:

40 minutes ago, 305 said:

Chappell Roan to the fan if this had happened to her:

bjork-paparazzi.gif

Welcome to Bangkok:gayorkcat2:

9 minutes ago, Edu said:

Yeah it was just some poor/homeless kid who was prolly starving instead of a "fan" :rip:

he immediately latched onto her and bear hugged her, that was obviously the primary objective... let's not resort to thinly veiled classism/racism just to drag her.

4 minutes ago, perfect blue said:

he immediately latched onto her and bear hugged her, that was obviously the primary objective... let's not resort to thinly veiled classism/racism just to drag her.

How exactly am I dragging KP by calling out the OP for thinking a child who clearly just wanted a slice of pizza was a fan of hers?

Edited by Edu

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.