Ava Max confirms she doesn't care about fame and success

AbeHicks

12:33

Question: How does it feel to have 2 billion people listen to your music?

Ava: If you ask my friends they are like this girl tries to hide, she doesn't wanna be Ava Max. That's me. I don't. I like to get away from it all. I just don't know why there is something so beautiful about normalcy. I love what I do and I'll always love it, but I never had a thing with fame or numbers. I never cared. I just do it because I am passionate about music. There is always a bigger purpose. To help people and that is my #1 purpose in life.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Oop. Well there you have it, Ava Max will never be a superstar. Shame, because if she switched up her image and sound a bit she could have a lot of potential. 

• Like 3

shes been trying to break out for decades (?) "allegedly"  

i don't believe her 

"I sampled any 90s/2000s hit because I care about the craft. The artistic integrity of "All Around The World (La la la la)" is undeniable and I wanted to extend its genius into a new decade. I didn't care about money when I sampled "Whenever, Wherever" - I cared about the future of humanity. Equality. The transcendence of the human spirit."

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 10

1 minute ago, Daddy said:

"I sampled any 90s/2000s hit because I care about the craft. The artistic integrity of "All Around The World (La la la la)" is undeniable and I wanted to extend its genius into a new decade. I don't care about money when I sampled "Whenever, Wherever" - I cared about the future of humanity. Equality. The transcendence of the human spirit."

Her label probably made her do those things. If you listen to her album cuts she has amazing artistry. Belladonne or Born To The Night are clear examples.

• Like 2

Not her trying to go Chappell on us(minus the good songwriting)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, fememeist said:

Not her trying to go Chappell on us(minus the good songwriting)

chappell got what she wanted and she said, im good!

Humble Albanian queen :clap3:

• Like 1

She has been doing the bare minimum since the end of the H&H so we already knew this, it's good to have a confirmation.

I just hope she manages to make more albums.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

Her label probably made her do those things. If you listen to her album cuts she has amazing artistry. Belladonne or Born To The Night are clear examples.

Is this sarcasm, babe?

Belladonna sucks (awful chorus) and Born To The Night has a very prominent sample in it. (love it though, as well as the German original!)

Her AI Covers are amazing tbh 

Are people gonna praise Ava whilst dissing Chappell?

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Assassin said:

well, she has neither. So looks like she got her wish. :cm: 

35 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

well maybe she should care cause girl your career... life support mama

The way I screamed?!? Love Ms. Ava but…spacer.png

And fame & success clearly didn't care about her either, no shade:khalyan:

Sweet But Psycho is a bop though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.