Lady Gaga Says Her Main Priority Is Starting A Family

AbeHicks

I know it has always been her dream to start a family so I'm very happy for her and I wish her the best :chick3: I CAN'T miss LG7's tour :jonnycat:

54 minutes ago, Burn said:

Good for her! I think she's said before how she wants to be a mother.

I would sideeye any fans who give her **** for this, especially since she's dropping so much content in the next 6 months so it's not like fans will be starved of content. Plus just being realistic - she's in her late 30s so of course it's the right time bc if she doesn't start a family soon then it may never happen for her.

She's helped the teenage me overcome so many issues and all i want is for her to be happy, if that means starting a family as a fan it will be amazing to see her become a mother, can you imagine how amazing she would be as a mother?

• Like 2

We all know the wait for LG8 will be a looong one

But, I'm really happy for her, she's going to be such a great mom :smitten:

1 hour ago, shoganai said:

Isn't it obvious? I mean in 15 years she would be 50 (that's crazy)

most of the users in here can't read anything else than a headline, yet alone watch 1 min long video. 

That's probably why they're doing too many things right now. I bet she'll drop the album, tour and then hiatus.

I mean, she is also in her late 30s, she probably thinks it's time and she's always wanted to have a family.

Edited by UnusualBoy

She deserves it. I have been stanning this woman since Poker Face. It's indeed time for her to focus on starting her family. :heart:  She will do great as a Mother.

They need pop out babies as many as possible. We need talented artists for the future generations.

Edited by kwek_kwek

Wishing her the best and hope she and her fiancé are able to start a family of their own.  They'll be amazing loving parents :heart:

Michael is so smart to support feeding the LM bc imagine if she said this without the current context

LM would be ruining his life lmao

she deserves it. thank you for everything gaga :clap3:

even if her releases become even more sporadic i will always be there to listen on the first day 🥺

• Like 2

She deserves everything and more! She's fully earned herself a break to settle down after years of non-stop hustling.

Good luck on your new life mother, I'll always be here for you :heart2:

54 minutes ago, Iaintsorry said:

So is Harlequin her last album before babies?

No, Harlequin is LG6.5 

LG7 lead single is coming in October and then LG7 + tour in 2025

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.