Lady Gaga Says Her Main Priority Is Starting A Family

AbeHicks

In the full interview she also said she is interested in continuing to grow and figuring out how does a 38 year old pop star fit into the landscape, what does she have to say? + she loves women

Edited by AbeHicks
  • Like 10

when michael made her do as many projects as she can and a final pop alboom and a big global tour for the liddos because they are ready to pop out as many babies as they can in the next 15 years and we will only get jazz covers and vegas shows from her after this :redface: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

As she should. I feel like she would be a great mother :heart2:

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, Nazareth said:

No wonder why she's going so hard this era, it's the final hurrah before a hiatus :lakitu: 

The one thing I don't understand is apparently she wants to do her biggest tour? That does not seem to go hand in hand with pregnancy

1 minute ago, RideOrDie said:

when michael made her do as many projects as she can and a final pop alboom and a big global tour for the liddos because they are ready to pop out as many babies as they can in the next 15 years and we will only get jazz covers and vegas shows from her after this :redface: 

Michael in 2027: Babe, I love you. You need to record another pop album!

• Haha 2

Aww, I know it's been a dream for her since long time, I am so happy for her right now, she really seems to have finally found the love of her life.

• Like 4

Good for her! I think she's said before how she wants to be a mother.

I would sideeye any fans who give her **** for this, especially since she's dropping so much content in the next 6 months so it's not like fans will be starved of content. Plus just being realistic - she's in her late 30s so of course it's the right time bc if she doesn't start a family soon then it may never happen for her.

5 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

she should promote her next tour as the last before a hiatus. 1bn box office incoming :eli:

She's been talking about marrying and family a lot. I'm sure LG7 and tour will come before a long pause. I will KILL for those Milan tickets (unless she snubs Italy again :cries2:)

6 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

The one thing I don't understand is apparently she wants to do her biggest tour? That does not seem to go hand in hand with pregnancy

There's enough time for her to do it all before the end of 2026/7. 

aww Monster momma:allears:

Edited by MonsterTown

spacer.png

Spoiler

In all seriousness, I wish her the best and hope she does start the family she desires. :heart2:

It's been expected after LG7 she basically going to most likely take a 5 years break minimum from music. She is engaged and we already figured out she will focus on her marriage and building a family once LG7 tour wraps up. 

Edited by Happylittlepunk

Honestly if any pop girl deserves a happy/healthy love life and family 

its her :heart2:

• Like 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.