• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Almodusa

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• KatyPrismSpirit

2 hours ago, Snakeskinbr said:

The way I'm getting 13 new tracks because I don't know any of the covers :zsgaymuscat:

Same here…

some of my favorite song of all time are covers that I didn't know were covers so 

28 minutes ago, scottstreet said:

Okay I'm here with Harlequin sales update!
The standard vinyl sold out its first 3K units and they restocked it with another 3K that has sold 403 copies so far.
Total sales stand at 12.1K

2781 standard cds sold

3403 standard vinyl sold

5956 alternative vinyl sold

is it WW OR US? 

33 minutes ago, scottstreet said:

Ok, estou aqui com a atualização de vendas da Harlequin!
O vinil padrão esgotou suas primeiras unidades de 3K e eles o reabasteceram com mais 3K que vendeu 403 cópias até agora.
As vendas totais estão em 12,1K

2781 cds padrão vendidos

3403 vinil padrão vendido

5956 vinil alternativo vendido

Only us or ww?

41 minutes ago, Slap said:

Longer snippet leaked of "The Joker" she's serving vocals!

The way I initially thought she was covering Kath & Kim :lmao: 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Thanks! Is this WW or US only? 

20 minutes ago, BadMonster96 said:

is it WW OR US? 

I'm not familiar with Gaga's store so I can't say it exactly, but this number is the total to wherever shop.ladygaga.com ships to!

Edited by scottstreet

10 minutes ago, scottstreet said:

I'm not familiar with Gaga's store so I can't say it exactly, but this number is the total to wherever shop.ladygaga.com ships to!

Maybe Just us?

Shoop for uk https://shopuk.ladygaga.com/?srsltid=AfmBOoqlML80OWdMcWJ_4s2GPHGQtnAqpB1Joq741zAl_m7NfSaR9yQX

Shop for germany  https://shopde.ladygaga.com/

can you check this?

4 minutes ago, D02 said:

Maybe Just us?

Shoop for uk https://shopuk.ladygaga.com/?srsltid=AfmBOoqlML80OWdMcWJ_4s2GPHGQtnAqpB1Joq741zAl_m7NfSaR9yQX

Shop for germany  https://shopde.ladygaga.com/

can you check this?

The method I use to check inventory seems to only work on her main store, so I can't check this. :/ 

But honestly it's not that useful to check these ones since people only care about BB200 numbers and since her US sales come from the main store, it's kinda the only store that matters lol

Anyone who thinks there won't be some jazz on the album is a little delulu. Mr. S also said the album was very theatrical, which this song is. I can see her mixing several genres throughout the album. 

Anyway, the song is so good and exactly one of the elements I was expecting. :WAP:

• Like 2

i know that song is widely associated with alice in wonderland for obvious reasons but i feel like a cover of white rabbit would EAT. something about how manic that song feels fits so much with this project so far 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

how many hours until NZ gets this? 

21, I think

Pack your bags ladies, we have to catch a plane! :thing:

• Haha 9

I didn't recognize her voice at first but damn she sounds amazing. Really loving her tone and delivery this era. This is such a fun treat. Reimagining songs as a character in a movie is so genius. We really needed a solo album so we don't have to listen to Joaquin on the soundtrack every time if we don't want to. This is gonna eat.:campfire::celestial6:

• Like 4

Trying to force this album into the box of "soundtrack album" when it doesn't seem like most (or potentially any, if things like Folie à Deux are different versions) of it is directly from the film seems silly to me. The way it's like the whole "Is TFM a studio album or an EP??" thing all over again - Lady Gaga and nonsense semantics about what kind of album some of her releases are, name a more iconic duo :redface:

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

Trying to force this album into the box of "soundtrack album" when it doesn't seem like most (or potentially any, if things like Folie à Deux are different versions) of it is directly from the film seems silly to me. The way it's like the whole "Is TFM a studio album or an EP??" thing all over again - Lady Gaga and nonsense semantics about what kind of album some of her releases are, name a more iconic duo :redface:

a genre fluid queen :WAP: it's a soundtrack but not exactly a soundtrack, a cover album but not exactly a cover album :WAP:

1 minute ago, truthteller said:

a genre fluid queen :WAP: it's a soundtrack but not exactly a soundtrack, a cover album but not exactly a cover album :WAP:

And allegedly jazz (according to countless posts here) but also apparently rock (according to what we've actually heard), her Harlequin could mean anything, she's every clown! :clownny:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, scottstreet said:

The method I use to check inventory seems to only work on her main store, so I can't check this. :/ 

But honestly it's not that useful to check these ones since people only care about BB200 numbers and since her US sales come from the main store, it's kinda the only store that matters lol

Would it be possible to check how many copies of the Die With A Smile vinyl have been pre-ordered?

3 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

anyways y'all i'm back from my forced vacation, how we all doing? the mod who sent me on a 3 day holiday during HARLEQUIN release week will not be seeing heaven i promise her that

0587052d3ae1399af4b1483803127e6a.thumb.gif.5e6a922d5edef9568e546b1cc0c35632.gif

please spill the tea if theres any original music on the album

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.