• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Almodusa

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• KatyPrismSpirit

4 minutes ago, LittleStarmen said:

Here is the answer:

Yes, it's her version of I'm Breathless.  No shame on that but the pattern is clear

girl GO OUTSIDE :rip:

• Like 12

Has anyone figured out which one are covers and which ones are original yet or is that too early? :jonny5:

1 minute ago, Vegvisir said:

girl GO OUTSIDE :rip:

*grandma

• Haha 2

So here's one thing I'm confused about. There's still gonna be a Joker soundtrack right? It's still gonna have the songs on it she recorded for the movie right, or at least most of them? I think there were rumours that original songs might be added but I assume that was either was this album and the rumours were confused or gaga decided to release this instead. However are any of the original songs gonna be in the movie so they can submit for best original song? Is she gonna release one of them as a single and have it as like the end credits song or something? 

Since this is LG6.5 it should be extension of Chromatica, but it doesn't look like that.

• Thumbs Down 1

do we know what the vibe is gonna be?

23 minutes ago, scottstreet said:

By the way, she originally had 10K alternative vinyl, 3K standard vinyl and 3K standard cds on her web store and has sold 7.4K so far!

3283 alternative vinyl sold

2316 standard vinyl sold

1869 standard cds sold

do you have any idea about DWAS vinyl?

Just now, Mikeymoonshine said:

So here's one thing I'm confused about. There's still gonna be a Joker soundtrack right? It's still gonna have the songs on it she recorded for the movie right, or at least most of them? I think there were rumours that original songs might be added but I assume that was either was this album and the rumours were confused or gaga decided to release this instead. However are any of the original songs gonna be in the movie so they can submit for best original song? Is she gonna release one of them as a single and have it as like the end credits song or something? 

original soundtrack is just audio from the movie? I heard

4 minutes ago, Mikeymoonshine said:

Only original song is Folie A Deux, which is a walz, so probably doesn't have vocals which makes it ineligible. Considering LG7 lead is around the corner and DWAS is still going strong I doubt she will push anything from Harlequin or OST

Edited by Torturo

4 minutes ago, Dante said:

Since this is LG6.5 it should be extension of Chromatica, but it doesn't look like that.

it doesn't have to be an extension. Don't think it as a continuation album. Think of it as a project between LG6 (Chromatica) and LG7 (TBA)

It's 6.5 because it's not her seventh studio album, just a project for joker but still an album

Edited by MerveAksak

7 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

:ahh:

not gaga appearing at the end

24 minutes ago, SpaceOddity said:

I'm predicting an EP of 4 - 5 songs with most of them being covers of famous song sung in demented chaotic Harlequin style?

Most of the titles are from known classics but that's still a full length jazz album, not an ep :rip:

24 minutes ago, Burn said:

Madonna did not invent concept albums inspired by movies. :dies: You could say Gaga was inspired by Aretha's 'Sparkle' album, or Prince's 'Batman' album just as much.

Specially since she literally referenced prince while recording this :rip:

• Like 4

not the haters coming kinda late... yall just woke up?

gagaicantrn giphyupload GIF

• Haha 2

wait are these all covers?

:rip:

• Thumbs Down 1

if this is another jazz covers album...

86546_600.gif

• Thumbs Down 4

Just now, MusicIsMyMaster said:

No there is some original songs

Just now, MusicIsMyMaster said:

5ish originals

6 minutes ago, Dante said:

original soundtrack is just audio from the movie? I heard

But the movie contains a bunch of songs including several of the songs on her album. Would be weird for them not to be on the official soundtrack. 

4 minutes ago, Torturo said:

Only original song is Folie A Deux, which is a walz, so probably doesn't have vocals which makes it ineligible. Considering LG7 lead is around the corner and DWAS is still going strong I doubt she will push anything from Harlequin or OST

Pretty sure Happy Mistakes is also Original and I think The Joker is too.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.