• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Almodusa

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• KatyPrismSpirit

no DWAS though (yep I know she said it since day 1 but I still had hopes) :rip: 

she really doesn't care about numbers, charts etc ddd

and that's why she's still smashing in 2024 16 years into her iconic legendary career

strutting-lady-gaga.gif

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, babyboy44 said:

what's the difference pls?

Different people worked on the album, the songs will be totally different, her singing as well.

I wonder why Get Happy has a (2024) on it. Maybe she drastically changed it from the original moreso than the other covers? 

So excited. Only the cover of thats life will worth the hype

highkey gagged by this surprise project :jonny2:

17 minutes ago, LoveInStereo said:

I can live with 6 original songs! But I rly don't get her obsession with doing covers. If we don't count ASIB, she's had ~29 original songs in the last 10 ******* years. Barring she does some rly creative interpretations that reinvent the songs, what's the point? It's crazy to think her thing coming up in the industry was being a writer & they've totally fumbled zeroing in on that gift in the last decade. Not only is it like she's lost focus on what her strengths are & the fans aren't feeling it either but she'd also make a lot more money off a song she owns the publishing to than from a cover. How're you gonna be 1 of the most talented ppl of the century & waste everyone's time doing some damn karaoke?

Not you acting like she's releasing covers for her studio albums. Cheek to Cheek and Love For Sale were released out of respect for Tony Bennett. And this album is a companion to a movie. Get a grip.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

The alternative cover EATSSSSSSS

I like it more than the standard version :jonny:

• Thanks 1

Just now, babyforlife said:

The alternative cover EATSSSSSSS

I like it more than the standard version :jonny:

its kinda marry the night in the best way

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LoveInStereo said:

I can live with 6 original songs! But I rly don't get her obsession with doing covers. If we don't count ASIB, she's had ~29 original songs in the last 10 ******* years. Barring she does some rly creative interpretations that reinvent the songs, what's the point? It's crazy to think her thing coming up in the industry was being a writer & they've totally fumbled zeroing in on that gift in the last decade. Not only is it like she's lost focus on what her strengths are & the fans aren't feeling it either but she'd also make a lot more money off a song she owns the publishing to than from a cover. How're you gonna be 1 of the most talented ppl of the century &I'm sorry you don't appreciate music and think it's a waste of time.

First of all, LG7 is coming! If you think "Harlequin" is a waste of time, you can wait until October. She can do what she loves the most,I appreciate it. Good luck for those fans that

"aren't feeling it" wait for lg7 then :laugh:

Second: Quality vs. quantity.

And I'm glad it's quality for her. I think what these generations, or people of these years, need is to appreciate quality and not quantity; they just want more and more and more and more. It's good that she likes to cover great songs, she's done it with Tonny and now she's doing it alone. She's written a lot and will continue to do so. Im so Happy, she looks happy, this moment is beautiful :heart: 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, LoveInStereo said:

I can live with 6 original songs! But I rly don't get her obsession with doing covers. If we don't count ASIB, she's had ~29 original songs in the last 10 ******* years. Barring she does some rly creative interpretations that reinvent the songs, what's the point? It's crazy to think her thing coming up in the industry was being a writer & they've totally fumbled zeroing in on that gift in the last decade. Not only is it like she's lost focus on what her strengths are & the fans aren't feeling it either but she'd also make a lot more money off a song she owns the publishing to than from a cover. How're you gonna be 1 of the most talented ppl of the century & waste everyone's time doing some damn karaoke?

Baby, this album wouldn't even exist in our minds a few days ago...and she would've gone straight to LG7 which is new material and is still coming.
Complaining is literally being a b.....Just enjoy the music, OR NOT.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, Burn said:

think of it like this

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTe7anW4ysO3Kxz2oRJm6heRyExdObr2LoTyw&s = Joaquin_Phoenix_and_Lady_Gaga_-_Joker_Folie_%C3%A0_Deux_(soundtrack).png

The_Lion_King_The_Gift.png = GYQNsc3akAAV2Zh?format=jpg&name=large

I'll be skipping the movie sound track in this case :ryan3:

It's so soon

CT9F.gif

• Haha 1

OH WOW OH WOWWWWWW :WAP:  :WAP:  :WAP:

Can't wait to see if those late june studio sessions in Vegas with Brian Newman were for Harlequin

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pheromosa said:

I'll be skipping the movie sound track in this case :ryan3:

mte. if the gaga album has all of her songs from the OST on it then we can just skip the soundtrack. it's kinda smart of her. i would've only been checking for the OST for her songs anyway.

Edited by Burn

Guys, can you please help a busy sis to find out how many of these songs are covers and stuff??

26 minutes ago, LoveInStereo said:

whew chile its just a special project

this has 4-6 new songs apparently + LG7 (15 songs  likely) + DWAS that's like 50 songs in the last 10 years

also, gaga has been open and its been known that she wasn't in the best place mentally, creatively and physically since ARTPOP but now for LG7 and Harlequin said she's finally in the best place mentally, physically that she's in her best with creativity that's why she made this special project + LG7

strutting-lady-gaga.gif

This is kinda perfect for me too bc I was lowkey annoyed I'd have to listen to Jauquin Phoenix on all those duets when I'd rather have Gaga solos 

We will be streaming :jamming::jonny4:

Someone post "Gaga to cover Smile on next album" for the hit thread

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.