Amber Mark - "Won't Cry"

PerfectContradiction

Releases September 27, 2024. Third single of upcoming second album.

Written and produced by Amber herself.

Edited by PerfectContradiction
  • Like 2

Omg I remember her posting that first video and I assumed she was just joking around, not it being an actual song? Well the final sounds like a bop :clap3:

• Like 1

I guess the album, aside from Space & Time, will be generally nostalgic? Not sure about these snippets, but I look forward to hearing it in full.

• Like 1

i really liked TDD, idk how i feel about this era, so far i only truly loved space & time, this song feels like commercial lol for idk ... shampoo :rip:

• Like 1

I wasn't really feeling the other singles but this is good.

A third great single and a promo single and still no album announcement 😥 I hope she announces it soon for early next year

I see potential in her but her singles seems half baked. I'll wait for the album, though.

Oh this is really good. Definitely one of those songs that would go OFF live. Still a random rollout for these songs nn, but I like all three so I'm hoping they are all part of an album that'll be out really soon.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.