Jessie J Says "I never know what day it is or the date ever"

Kanye West

Jessie J has raised concerns with fans. The Who's Laughing Now singer, 36, stated "I never know what day it is or the date ever" in a new Instagram post. The former bisexual had been dropped by her long-time record label Republic Records recently. While Jessie J stated she left the label due to creative differences, many have speculated they dropped her due to declining record sales. Jessie J is currently independent. The singer has since taken a break to enjoy her life and past success

36 and a half years old
I only drink decaf coffee
I had botox once, hated it
I love chocolate peanuts
I listen to Miss Education Lauryn Hill at least once a month
I don't like truffle, it tastes like it has a personality
I can't stand a wet lettuce leaf handshake
I think if Tuesday was a colour it's light blue
I went to the gym today for the first time in almost a year
I never know what day it is or the date ever

spacer.png

https://www.instagram.com/p/DAEu8HRsNJp/

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

Jessie J has raised concerns with fans. The Who's Laughing Now singer, 36, stated "I never know what day it is or the date ever" in a new Instagram post. The former bisexual had been dropped by her long-time record label Republic Records recently. While Jessie J stated she left the label due to creative differences, many have speculated they dropped her due to declining record sales. Jessie J is currently independent. The singer has since taken a break to enjoy her life and past success

:bibliahh:

I too used to lose track of the day of the week when I was unemployed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

i too also drink decaffeinated coffee! let me give a stream to the 'who are you' chanteuse :clap3:

• Haha 1

Every time I see her mentioned I think about how one of my former friends who used this forum told me there was a user who broke her leg to be like Jessie and sent her photos of it and that she allegedly committed suicide or something :rip: Diva!

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.