Janet Jackson on Kamala Harris: "She's not black. That's what I heard"

Wildcat

1 hour ago, AvadaKedavra said:

Why are all the popgirls gettin cancelled this year with their problematic views lmfao :gaycat4: what is goin on. Whos' next in the list?

Cher :chick3:

17 minutes ago, crf13 said:

Randy's MAGA idiot ass needs to be kept away from her permanently at all times. It's time to add a Gen z-er to the team, Jan. 

Hell even a Millennial! She's got all  these 70 year olds controlling her! 

Edited by Afterglow
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Afterglow

• MistressKay

• kishi

• Onyxmage

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading the interview I'm annoyed that Randy is holding her music hostage. So all of these years of waiting for Black Diamond is down to him. And what exactly is he waiting for… it's been nearly 5 years since the announcement. :ace:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, crf13 said:

Randy's MAGA idiot ass needs to be kept away from her permanently at all times. It's time to add a Gen z-er to the team, Jan. 

He needs to be fired ASAP. 

• Thanks 2

51 minutes ago, ReH2o said:

She is trending in X 

2004 Nipplegate scandal

2024 She's not black scandal 

Iconic :suburban:

JT is somewhere drunk and cackling

:suburban:

• Haha 7

Her devolution needs to be studied. Imagine being at the forefront of social justice back then, only to deteriorate into this putrid conspiracy theorist loon who stays silent on ALL social problems only to open her mouth to say "Kamala isn't black".

• Like 8

11 hours ago, JC. said:

This just shows how easy it is to misinform someone knowing they won't do their own research, smh. I don't even blame her, she is probably just in an echo chamber.

She should know better, though. Also, is she visually impaired? Also, how come someone like her isn't media trained to know the implications of making bold statements like these? You'd expect her to do better.

• Like 1

Jackson, according to the reporter behind the The Guardian article, was not feeling well on the day of the interview. She had a cold.

So this is the excuse. Still disappointing :ace:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Marianah Adkins said:

But really it doesnt surprise me at all. Idk if lipstickalley is an accurate parameter but the amount of Trump supporters in there :rip:

The internet is open to everyone around the world. Literally anyone from any country can be trolling online. :rip: 

13 hours ago, Shimenawa said:

Weird. I thought Janet was a smart woman

What made you think that? 

Janet involved in another huge scandal 20 years later.

:dies:

20 YO's impact.

1652832720f977961ac8c434ed579873.thumb.j

• Haha 2

I am a HUGE fan of Janet and it's taken a lot of cognitive dissonance to still stan her despite her continued support of her pedo brother. I really don't know what happened but she really changed a lot over the last 15 years and it's a shame to see. She became much more conservative and reclusive and it feels like such a far cry from the trailblazer she once was. 

I'll still love her music of course but I really hope she gets it together because this bullshit combined with only one album in 15 years, that stale doco and the constant music announcements and delays along with her team showing zero respect for her legacy just makes her look completely out of touch with reality. 

• Like 2

Why, Janet, why?! 

200.gif?cid=6c09b952c7fyiv450utafl7oecci

People not knowing basic biology: What the **** did y'all go to high school for?

Also, Google is free.

idk if it's cause i've spent the last couple hours today drinking but you do not understand how funny reading that excerpt from the interview was for me like IKAISJWJHEHWJEJJE :ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.