Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift - "it's time to go" appreciation thread

Featured Replies

Probably one of my favorite songs ever. It's definitely one of my life highlights in terms of music. imo a perfect song

spacer.png

  • Author
12 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

not when right where you left me is there

Both of them are lyrical masterpiecesย 

evermore is filled with gems throughout its tracklistย :clap3:

Edited by burninredhot

10x better than RWYLMย :clap3:

Edited by Timeless

One of her best deluxe tracks :clap3:

ย 

ย When I first heard it I thought it was about suicideย :'(

1 hour ago, Taylor fanboy said:

@Safe&Soundย and @michael96 (can't tagged new username?!) get in here

right where you overrated ME! wishes to be on the level of this masterpieceย :sistrens:

It's a good Song but should've stayed unreleased until she makes her Last Album.

RWYLM and It's Time to Go are her best bonus tracks ever and I cannot stress this enough.

I started appreciating ITTG and RWYLM more recently, two underrated gemsย :clap3:

I like rwylm but sorry, I connect to it's time to go more since i had personal experience of abusive boss at work

and beyond personal preference, the song captured such a big perspective of her life, i like the verses explaining Karlie's situation, and the outro is a perfect closing to folklore/evermore era

and no annoying "you leee-EE-EEFT me" melody too

funfact: this song (of all evermore songs) has played on my local radio station once or twice :suburban:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.