• Like 1

Drag his ugly ass! YG has so much dirt.

• Like 2

the lashings in the simpsons fans comments  :bibliahh:

ot: get him queen 

• Haha 1

Just now, Big Bad Wolf said:

Why did they resign last year then????

well only as a group not individually and really just to do one more world tour lets be real

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

You can hate the boss AND work there at the same time btw!

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Saint James said:

is that so queen? please rescue NewJeans then :dancehall:

Isn't NJ from Hybe label ?

What's the tea with YG? I've heard of there being problems but never cared too much to look into it. The only YG artist I kept up with is 2NE1 - I know they've had a rocky relationship but they recently made a return to YG for their reunion.

Edited by VerdantHue
Typo

Just now, Santhosh said:

Isn't NJ from Hybe label ?

yes. Jennie started her own imprint in the US, not sure what she's doing in Korea tho

15 minutes ago, VerdantHue said:

What's the tea with YG? I've heard of there being problems but never cared too much to look into it. The only YG artist I kept up with is 2NE1 - I know they've had a rocky relationship but they recently made a return to YG for their reunion.

might be because i think YG owns the name 2NE1

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

all 4 girls still love being with BLACKPINK and they wouldn't be able to continue the group if they didn't resign.

all 4 girls are out of YG for their solo projects, only BLACKPINK as a group is still signed with YG

Lmao he still made you famous, if it weren't for him and YG she would be a flop like Doyeon right now considering she's a lazy dancer, mediocre vocalist and rapper

Ungrateful girl

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

24 minutes ago, VerdantHue said:

YG has been flopping since 2022 aka BLACKPINK's last comeback. his new groups treasure and babymonster aren't bringing any money in the company so they are at rock bottom right now. 2NE1 wouldn't be able to release or do anything with the group's name outside of YG (they couldn't the last 8 years) and now since YG is at rock bottom, and all the BLACKPINK girls are busy recording solo albums since last year, YG needs 2NE1 clout more than ever.

• Like 1

Oh I thought she was talking about the rapper 

• Haha 1

End that overly-BB cream'd monster :WAP:

Reaching :gaycat6: This is giving the same energy as when people hyped "Woman Up" as Jennie dissing YGE when she ain't even write the damn song :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.