1 million Lebanese displaced | Israel-Lebanon Conflict

heckinglovato

And can you guys believe we Americans pay for these psychotic blood suckers' free healthcare and education? And don't even get a say because AIPAC controls our government and if we say anything about it we're "antisemitic" lol 

• Like 2

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• heckinglovato

• ForgottenSoul

• State of Grace.

• DuffStan

The way their statements have all sounded like they crossed out palestinian and hamas and then inserted Lebanese and Hezbollah respectively is radically stupid college cheater on the last day of finals realness.

• Like 3

My childhood best friend is half Lebanese with family in Nabatieh, Southern Lebanon. Keeping them and everybody else in my thoughts.

The US just approved an aid of $8.7 BILLION to the Israhelli military. I have no words.

• Thanks 1

On 9/19/2024 at 11:17 AM, Miracle Whip said:

If I said what I really wanted to say I'd be banned so let me just say that Israel is going to go down in the history books as an apartheid warmongering US vassal state.

:suburban:

I certainly hope so. Unfortunately history is written by the victors, and also unfortunately even when the historical record is accurate we usually don't even even up heeding its lessons

:suburban:

The latest attack shook me to my core and it's been 2 hours. Listening to my parents tell me how they hid when listening to the bombs... THE WHOLE WORLD NEEDS TO KNOW AND PUNISH GENOCISRAEL.

• Like 8

The world has let us down, they are all compliant if they're not ACTING towards an immediate ceasefire after this tragedy.

• Like 3

The Israeli military said on Saturday that it had killed Hassan Nasrallah, the longtime leader of Hezbollah, in an airstrike on the organization's underground headquarters near Beirut on Friday.

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2024/09/28/world/israel-lebanon-hezbollah-hamas

The terrorist group Hezbollah has been illegally occupying Lebanon since 2006 despite a UN Resolution in which the Lebanese cabinet, the entire unanimous UN Security Council and Israel all agreed to their disarmament. Earlier this year, the Lebanese Foreign Minister admitted that the Lebanese Government is unable to control the terrorist militia. In 2008 Hezbollah took control of parts of Beirut in armed clashes. They also bombed the US embassy in Beirut several times, conducted a suicide bombing at the Israeli embassy in Buenos Aires and murdered former Lebanese Prime Minister Rafiq Al-Hariri in 2005. Their support for the Syrian government was instrumental in the murder of many thousand civilians in Syria, and their involvement in Syria had turned some of its supporters from the Arab World against them

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 9

4 minutes ago, Carter said:

but is that the end of Hizballah? 

Not really. Unfortunately there will always be replacement. 

• Like 2

Nasrallah has been in charge of Hezbollah for 32 years. Glad to see he is finally dead. :clap3:

And not just him but a significant portion of the group's command structure is gone. The way they used the pager and radio bombs to force them to meet in person, and then proceed to airstrike them is absolutely cold blooded.

• Like 5

So the IDF who have all the "intelligence" on the planet and unconditional US support had to resort to terrorizing millions of Arab civilians, killing hundreds, if not THOUSANDS, of them in the span of a week in Lebanon — all to take out one individual.

These disgusting practices where Israel keeps acting like all Lebanese are Hezbollah, and all Palestinians are Hamas need to end and are the worst human rights violations of modern times. I hope all you Zionists suffer for the rest of your lives defending this. All of you

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

So the IDF who have all the "intelligence" on the planet and unconditional US support had to resort to terrorizing millions of Arab civilians, killing hundreds, if not THOUSANDS, of them in the span of a week in Lebanon — all to take out one individual.

These disgusting practices where Israel keeps acting like all Lebanese are Hezbollah, and all Palestinians are Hamas need to end and are the worst human rights violations of modern times. I hope all you Zionists suffer for the rest of your lives defending this. All of you

Same old playbook... murdering hundreds to try and get one guy 

57 minutes ago, Carter said:

No, if anything this means the start of a regional war, led by Hezbollah and Iran

59 minutes ago, Carter said:

No, just like killing the head of Hamas didn't end Palestinian resistance or British action against the Provisional IRA didn't end Catholic republicanism in Northern Ireland.

You can't "end" these movements, since they - as reactionary as some are - are born out of resistance to an occupier. The only possible solution is to give them a political landscape and face the main problem (in this case, Israeli apartheid and aggression towards its neighbours) head on. It's what hapenned in South Africa and Northern Ireland. Arresting Nelson Mandela and Bobby Sands didn't end the violence, the end of apartheid and the Good Friday Agreement did.

Israel must be forced to the negotiating table, and the only way that will happen is when their Western puppeteers place an arms embargo.

Edited by Virgos Groove
  • Like 7
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.