1 million Lebanese displaced | Israel-Lebanon Conflict

heckinglovato

Just now, Tovitov said:

Im not quite sure what the gameplan is. "De-escalation through escalation"?

Hezbollah has been firing rockets into Israel since October and was part of the barrage from Iran in April. So I get Israel wanting it to stop, but this is such an extreme response. If the plan is to  bomb southern Lebanon so hard it forces Hezbollah to retreat back to the Litani River like in 2006, im just not sure thats at all feasable. 

They've received their blessing from the Biden-Harris Administration. That's all they need.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• heckinglovato

• ForgottenSoul

• State of Grace.

• DuffStan

1 minute ago, ClashAndBurn said:

They've received their blessing from the Biden-Harris Administration. That's all they need.

Biden has no backbone. I pray Harris is better if elected because Trump will just continue Biden's enabling. 

• Like 1

Trump and Harris support all of this. I dare you to tell me one more time 'one of them is not evil' :coffee2:

• Like 7
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, BrokenMachine said:

Trump and Harris support all of this. I dare you to tell me one more time 'one of them is not evil' :coffee2:

One of them has never been in the position to make change to US policy. This is all Biden as far as Im concerned.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Tovitov said:

Biden has no backbone. I pray Harris is better if elected because Trump will just continue Biden's enabling. 

Harris has all but said she is committing to a continuation of Biden's policies, including on Israel. She is promising nothing less than unconditioned aid and all the weapons shipments that Netanyahu could ask for.

Genocide has bipartisan support.

• Like 3

• Like 8

This is turning into another genocide.

Edited by heckinglovato

IN ONE DAY??? OH MY GOD!

• Like 1

At least 558 people were killed including 50 children and 97 women so far. Another +1850 wounded. The terrorist state will not stop because it has the support of the West, especially the Biden-Harris admin. 

• Like 5

550 killed in 24 hours. Israel truly is the antagonist of the middle east.

Confirmed 558 deaths in 24 hours

Absolutely horrific, and paid for by Kamala Harris and Joe Biden

• Like 2

4 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

they'e using the same Gaza tactics...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This is heartbreakin. Now i get all the anger yll have with kamala and why yll dont wanna vote for her even with the risk of trump for the States. I thought she was against it but im reading some articles and looks like she's in the same line of biden. That comment of shooting people in her home also reminded me of hilary clinton and how doin evil thing was funny for her. "I Came, I Saw, I Conquer"

I thought she was different but looks like she's another barack obama.  Sorry if i judged too fast.  Some of us....We judged chappel too fast too. I dont agree with some of your views in some things i will not elaborate lol but this is a tragedy of inmeasurable proportions and needs to stop. 

Will the Israel goverment continue attacking more nations?  what is the predictable end of this?

Because sometimes I feel like this will only make them angrier and angrier, and sooner or later, we'll see something like a nuclear bomb or revenge against Israel from all the neighboors in middle east. Things always bounce back.

Is Trump better than kamala when it comes to this? Do yll have more faith about him doin a ceasefire? 
Whats the solution to this situation? how it will be solved? 

Edited by AvadaKedavra
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, AvadaKedavra said:

This is heartbreakin. Now i get all the anger yll have with kamala and why yll dont wanna vote for her even with the risk of trump for the States. I thought she was against it but im reading some articles and looks like she's in the same line of biden. That comment of shooting people in her home also reminded me of hilary clinton and how doin evil thing was funny for her. "I Came, I Saw, I Conquer"

I thought she was different but looks like she's another barack obama.  Sorry if i judged too fast.  Some of us....We judged chappel too fast too. I dont agree with some of your views in some things i will not elaborate lol but this is a tragedy of inmeasurable proportions and needs to stop. 

Will the Israel goverment continue attacking more nations?  what is the predictable end of this?

Because sometimes I feel like this will only make them angrier and angrier, and sooner or later, we'll see something like a nuclear bomb or revenge against Israel from all the neighboors in middle east. Things always bounce back.

Is Trump better than kamala when it comes to this? Do yll have more faith about him doin a ceasefire? 
Whats the solution to this situation? how it will be solved? 

I think between now and election day, especially as Apartheid israel continues to escalate things with Lebanon and college students come back from their summer breaks and resume their encampments, you will see more people shift towards your sentiment and realize Kamala and Trump are two sides of the same coin when it comes to supporting/funding genocide. I don't think Kamala's initial summer peak is going to last, and this might be enough to tip over a tossup election as close as this one.  

And then when Trump wins and starts doing actual damage, Democrats/libs will come back crying and blaming Jill Stein/Russia as opposed to the fact that they ran two different pro-genocide tickets to represent the so-called left wing pro-human-rights political party. :skull:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 7

My family are Palestinian refugees who were displaced to Lebanon. Israel is now bombing the area where my family lives. Please pray for them. 

• Like 14

All the Biden-Harris administration does is lie and cover up for Israel. They're doing the same exact thing now in Lebanon and think we are dumb. I cannot believe that Trump will get elected because our country is so balls deep into Israel's ass hole to the point that even the "liberal" side of our government is funding an on going genocide while the start of a new one unfolds. 

• Like 1

The displaced citizens have been forced to move more North & are being supported in Tripoli. My biggest fear outside of the already current horror, is that they repeat what they've done to Palestine & attack the zones they've evacuated to or attack further north - which is where my own extended family live, along with my family's apartment & business are, or that they assess small towns like Bakhoun are "unimportant" & strike there, as that is where my grandmother's home & uncles farmland is. These towns are literally tiny communities of mostly elderly, who live simple, honest lives & are deeply attuned with their land & crops - with generations of history. The propaganda videos they've put out suggesting that each home harbours weapons are actually sickening beyond belief.  

It's incredibly hard to focus on work or anything else at the moment. Strangely, I feel an immense weight of guilt for the stress I feel as it still mustn't compare to what my Palestinian brethren have been forced to experience. It's difficult to describe. This all needs to stop. 

Edited by FOCK
  • Like 8

They are trying to establish Greater Israel. And they won't stop until they encompass all these countries 

Praying for Lebanon as it is so so tiny 

And can you guys believe we Americans pay for these psychotic blood suckers' free healthcare and education? And don't even get a say because AIPAC controls our government and if we say anything about it we're "antisemitic" lol 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.