Rahim Redcar (fka Christine and the Queens) - "DEEP HOLES"

Uncatena

artwork-440x440.jpg

Rahim's first song under his new name (that he has been fighting to release under for a long time) from the self-leaked album "HOPECORE",

which is seemingly getting an official release soon.

Out tomorrow.

I was so impressed with the music I heard from this project so far but of all the names he could use, Rahim.. what's going on?

Wtf is that name coming from a white French guy who is not Muslim?  I don't know what happened to him but not really sure I support whatever is going on.  Hope the music is at least good bc his attitude over the past few months is a complete turn off.

16 minutes ago, Archetype said:

his attitude over the past few months is a complete turn off.

What has happened? 

Paranoia, Angels, True Love was cutesy but I wasn't really vibing with that 2022 Redcar album. La Vita Nuova remains his best. 

1 hour ago, Archetype said:

Wtf is that name coming from a white French guy who is not Muslim?  I don't know what happened to him but not really sure I support whatever is going on.  Hope the music is at least good bc his attitude over the past few months is a complete turn off.

he is quite obviously struggling with grief and mental health issues, so to call his "attitude" off is a biT weird. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.