Marlon Wayans drags Elon Musk for disowning his transgender daughter

naval23

Good for him. The villain arc of this creature is unbelievable. Frankly he scares me more than Trump or Putin.

Fingers crossed he doesn't get his hands on some weapons of mass destruction - I wouldn't be surprised if he's already investing in paramilitary.

Edited by Capris Groove
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

spacer.png

Of course the White Chicks star would have empathy for trans people :clap3:

The Wayans brothers should do a movie spoofing Trump and Elon. Below is the interview:

Edited by Slap

End that bowl of tubby custard. :clap3: 

Hi Marlon. :-* Always found him and Shawn gorgeous!

• Haha 8

4 minutes ago, Slap said:

spacer.png

The Wayans brothers should do a movie spoofing Trump and Elon. Below is the interview:

The way they could as well :ahh: 

i love him!!!

1 hour ago, Slap said:

spacer.png

He has a trans child as well I believe.

Met him at work a couple times and the last time he remembered me and was nice about it, one of the more normal and respectful celebrities I've encountered.

Not "I have a Tesla" the first line in the video :rip: I instinctively dislike anyone I meet who drives one or talks them up. Not a cent from me.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Capris Groove said:

Good for him. The villain arc of this creature is unbelievable. Frankly he scares me more than Trump or Putin.

Fingers crossed he doesn't get his hands on some weapons of mass destruction - I wouldn't be surprised if he's already investing in paramilitary.

I know he's an awful person. But this is just baseless fear mongering. You might need to stay offline for a couple weeks. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Tropez said:

I know he's an awful person. But this is just baseless fear mongering. You might need to stay offline for a couple weeks. 

Yeah that's possible, it's just a terribly worrying state of affairs at the moment. That Donald Trump was voted into office based on celebrity lets me know that wealthy public people hold a lot of power.

Love him 

14 minutes ago, Capris Groove said:

Yeah that's possible, it's just a terribly worrying state of affairs at the moment. That Donald Trump was voted into office based on celebrity lets me know that wealthy public people hold a lot of power.

Yea. And I think you may need to go offline, maybe limit the news you consume to only once a week for an hour. 

• Confused 1

Marlon a literal DADDY! :jonny5:

**** you Elon, you are not a man, you're a little *****!

"Your sperm weird, it's not their fault, it's ok to have weird sperm" :bibliahh:

But he's right. I will truly never understand how people can turn around and completely disown their own flesh and blood. Unless your kid turns out to be a murderer or commits some other heinous crime, you should stick with your child through thick and thin. Who they love, what their gender identity is, what religion they do or don't practice, that's still your child. If you can't cope with the idea of having a child who doesn't align exactly with your views, then don't have children in the first place.

5 hours ago, Slap said:

spacer.png

Omg when Shannon said "Your daughter" and Marlon replied "My child" :weeps:

Did he lie? :skull:

I've said it thrice, but I'll say it again

Elon Musty is the very definition of insufferable "manchild"

What a king :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.